Entry-Level Job at VANSO Nigeria
Posted on: 27 April, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at VANSO
VANSO is a financial technology provider focused on delivering cutting edge and innovative solutions in Africa. Through our proprietary payments (MIMO), banking and messaging (VCP) platforms we deliver highly secure, world class solutions for our clients.
Reporting to the Head of Resources, the role is primarily responsible for the management of VANSO office facilities and admin functions. This role will also act as Front Desk Officer.
The position will be charged but not limited with the following responsibilities:
- Development of office management manual guide; this will include administrative, front desk and facilities process and procedures. This is a live document which will constantly be updated as the department develops and progresses
- Supervise and monitor cleaning staff.
- Perform clerical duties as required; photocopy, scanning, filing etc.
- Assist in setting up of office equipment for meetings/ workshops/seminars
- Maintain office files
- Coordinate repairs to office equipment
- Co-ordinate refreshments during meetings, workshops and seminars
- Procurement of and monitoring stock level of office materials, stationeries etc. This include being in charge of handling requisition request from staff for items
- Ensure the office vicinity is clean at all times.
- Develop an office contacts database which will be regularly updated and relationships well maintained.
- Answer all incoming calls and handle caller’s inquiries; re-direct calls as appropriate and take adequate messages when required.
- Greet, assist and/or direct visitors and the general public.
- Incoming and outgoing mail management
- Schedule appointments and manage the appointment diary.
- Participate in ad-hoc projects and performs other activities as assigned.
- HND/OND or equivalent in Business Administration , Public Administration, Public Policy or other such relevant fields
- Minimum 1- 3 years in administration, Customer Service and facilities management.
- Excellent use of MS Office Applications such as Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Access
- Excellent Customer care, communication and public relations skills
- Articulate, cordial, hospitable and pleasant personality
- Good telephone etiquette
- Good people management and interpersonal skills
- Ability to remain calm under pressure, Logical and Analytical, Integrity, Organized, Accurate and pays attention to detail
- Ability to work well within a team, towards a shared goal
- Ability to work under pressure, grappling with multiple tasks.
- Creative in looking for and suggesting improvements
- Ability to convey factual information clearly and accurately
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about VANSOSimilar Jobs
- Data Services Analyst (Nigeria) at Asoko Insight
- Western Union Recruiting for AML Compliance Officers
- Internal Auditor & Risk Management at Chams Plc
- Latest Jobs at an E-Payment Company - Workforce Group
- Front-End/UI Designers at Cousant Technologies
- Graduate CISCO Instructors at UNITeS Cisco Networking Academy
- Services Delivery Manager at Microsoft Nigeria
- Hybrid (Ionic) Mobile App Developer at Cousant Technologies