Urgent Vacancies at Kulabechi Associates Limited
Posted on: 31 January, 2012
Deadline: 7 February, 2012
View Jobs in Sales / Marketing / Retail
View Jobs posted same day
Our client deals on high end entertainment electronic equipment and appliances for private and professional uses representing a top brand that is a symbol of affluence in the world has retained our services to recruit exceptional talents who must be self starters with high level of initiative and drive for its Abuja office.
• To lead the sales team in outdoor market development and sales of company products.
• Overall supervision of the branch in terms of sales, equipment installation, admin and finance.
• Cosmopolitan Nigerian (male or female) or Expatriate (preferably female). Degree qualified or equivalent qualifications.
• Minimum of ten years working experience in sales & marketing, out of which five must be in managerial position.
• Target driven.
PROJECT/ELECTRONICS MAINTENANCE ENGINEER
• Be in charge of equipment installation projects.
• Be in charge of equipment testing and maintenance.
• Overall supervision of the technical staff.
• A graduate of electrical/electronics engineering with good experience or certification in project management.
• Minimum of five years working. experience in electronics maintenance.
• A good experience in sound engineering will be an added advantage.
• To manage the overall finance and accounts function for the branch and the Lagos head office; operating from the Abuja branch.
• Will have oversight function over the admin and inventory mgt units.
• A chartered accountant with first degree or HND,
• At least five years post qualification experience.
• Responsible for showroom sales and attending to customer enquiries, ensuring their overall satisfaction.
• Occasional outdoor marketing/business development.
• Male or female graduates with minimum of three years experience in sales, marketing and customer service.
• Should be very personable and have good command of English language.
• Receipt and safe custody of cash and cheques.
• Banking transactions
• OND in accounting or financial studies or ATS with minimum of five years working experience or a fresh accounting graduate. Honest and hardworking, preferably a female.
• Run the testing and maintenance unit under supervision of the engineer.
• Be part of the installation team.
• OND or trade test certificate in electrical/electronics with minimum of five years experience.
• Safe keeping and managing the inventory of the shop.
• Producing stock reports monthly and advising the management of stocks to import.
• OND in accounting, financial studies, business administration or purchasing and supply with minimum of five years experience in inventory management.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Interested candidates should apply by sending their applications and curriculum vitae to: firstname.lastname@example.org not later than one week from the date of this publication
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Accounting Vacancy at a Leading Grocery Store Via EZ37 Solutions
- Facility Manager at Artee Group
- Sales Vacancies at Mikado Nigeria Limited
- Job Vacancies at Louis Valentino Nigeria Limited
- Job Openings at Paxson Nigeria Limited
- Brand Marketing Associate at Enav Nigeria
- Field Sales Manager at Transmed Nigeria
- Sales Executives at Sollatek Electronics (Nigeria) Ltd