Job Vacancy At Mikacomic Nigeria Limited
Posted on: 11 April, 2015
Deadline: 24 April, 2015
View Jobs in Engineering / Technical
View All Jobs at Mikacomic Nigeria
Mikacomic Nigeria Limited is one of the foremost solution providers of enterprise-wide solutions for Construction, oil and Gas, Telecommunication and Banking Industries.
Over the years we have gained outstanding reputation for innovation, reliability and service excellence. Accordingly, each project is implemented based on industry standard conventions as well as a commitment to meet the client's exact requirements uncompromised by any vested interests.
- Create clear and attainable project objectives;
- To build the project requirements,
- To manage the triple constraint for projects, which is Scope - Time - Cost
- Supervising of ongoing planning projects
- Customer Relationship Management
- Helping in the acquisition of new projects in the Datacenter market
- Preparing technical specifications
- Preparing drawings for drafting by our CAD team
- Making sure that each stage of the project is progressing on time and on budget
- Lead the planning and implementation of project
- Facilitate the definition of project scope, goals and deliverables
- Define project tasks and resource requirements
- Develop full scale project plans
- Plan and schedule project timelines
- Provide direction and support to project team
- Quality assurance
- Constantly monitor and report on progress of the project to all stakeholders and compiling weekly report on all on-going project
- Present reports defining project progress, problems and solutions
- Implement and manage project changes and interventions to achieve project outputs
- Project evaluations and assessment of results
- Handling multiple projects and providing project management services.
- Preparing development plan for the projects.
- Design Management.
- Interacting with various external service agencies.
- Experienced in Datacenter Model Planning
- Similar experience working in Electrical Building Services Engineering involving fire alarm, FM200, CCTV & detection systems and access control.
- Qualification in project management or equivalent
- Knowledge of both theoretical and practical aspects of project management
- Proven experience in people management
- Proficient in project management software
- High Level of creativity and innovation
- Sound business ethics
- Fluent in English language (written and spoken)
- Able to make decisions and act on your own initiative in a pro-active way
- Planning and organizing
- Influencing and leading
- Team work
- Conflict management
- Stress tolerance
- Must have 3 to 4 years experience in project management
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Mikacomic NigeriaSimilar Jobs
- Job Opportunities at KSBC Knowledge Resources Limited CONT.
- Job Opportunities at KSBC Knowledge Resources Limited
- Off Grid Mobile Finance Access Advisor at Tetra Tech
- Job Vacancies at Hausba Smarthomes Limited
- General Manager- Administration at Hamilton Lloyd And Associates
- Storekeepers at Stag Engineering Nigeria Limited
- Business Development Executives at Smartflow Technologies Limited
- Chief Information Officers at Fircroft Nigeria