FJAJobs Associates Limited is recruiting interested and suitably qualified candidates into the following vacant position:
Supports human resources processes by assisting the implementation of strategic direction for the Human Resource Department. Support in ensuring effective and efficient running of the overall functions of Human Resources.
You must be a self starter, results driven and used to working efficiently in a highly pressured competitive environment.
Main Activities and Responsibilities:
• Working with and assisting the HR Personal in implementing the strategic direction for the Human Resource function of M-P Group.
• Maintain update information on staff file.
• Collate attendance of staff in the entire business unit.
• Assists with recruitment and interview process.
• Schedules meetings and interviews as requested by HR Personal.
• Assist the HR Personal in the implementation of compensation strategy and reward system.
• Maintaining and updating information in staff files
• Prepares new employee files
• Assist with employee relations issues as the need arises
• Assist with conducting new hire orientation.
• Assist in providing payroll information by collecting time , attendance records and Sanction etc.
• Provides secretarial support by entering, formatting, and printing information; organizing work; answering the telephone; relaying messages; maintaining equipment and supplies.
• Maintains quality service by following organization standards.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Assists with processing of terminations.
• Assists with the preparation of the performance review forms.
• Maintains employee confidence and protects operations by keeping human resource information confidential
Required Education and Experience:
• First degree in Social Sciences, Humanities or any related field.
• 2 or more years of progressive Human Resource experience
• CIPM Professional is an added advantage
General Knowledge and Technical Skills:
• Ability to apply analytical solutions to real time Human Resources problems
• Basic human resources functions and procedures
• Strong ability to quickly understand the M-P Group business requirements
• Must possess team spirit.
• Strong interpersonal, communication and presentational skills.
• Must be dynamic, intelligent and have an ability to think out of the box
• Must be results driven and focused on achieving M-P Infrastructure Human Resource Issues
• Knowledge of company policies and procedures
• Attention to Detail
• Planning and organizing skills
• Problem solving skills
• Reporting Skills
• Maintaining Employee Files
• Microsoft Office Skills
• Business letter writing and the standard format for typed materials
• Planning/organizing: the individual prioritizes and plans work activities, uses time efficiently and develops realistic action plans.
• Quality control: the individual demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness and monitors own work to ensure quality.
• Adaptability: the individual adapts to changes in the work environment, manages competing demands and is able to deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected events.
• Dependability: the individual is consistently at work and on time, follows instructions, responds to management direction and solicits feedback to improve performance.
• Safety and security: the individual actively promotes and personally observes safety and security procedures, and uses equipment and materials properly.
• Conflict management skills and Handling grievances
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should forward their CVs to email@example.com