Jobs at Air Energi Group
Posted on: 13 March, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View Jobs posted same day
Air Energi Group - Our client is looking for a candidate to provide very strong support to the identification of production improvement opportunities and production optimization studies in conjunction with the reservoir engineer, petrophysicist and production geologist in the asset development team in the position below:
- The incumbent will ensure the highest levels of competence of production technologists in the asset development team to include the, budget management, recruitment, retention, competency development and professional coaching and mentoring.
- Work in an integrated study team (as a member or a study team lead) where you can learn from others and equally contribute with your own background and experience.
- Make PT input into field development plan. The required technical work will comprise but will not be limited to well performance modelling, sand prediction, sand control selection and upper completion design, perforating and smart well design for land and swamp operations
- As Production Technologists, you must have a broad understanding of other E&P disciplines and skills in all key Production technologist specialties.
- A university Degree in Engineering or equivalent with 6 - 10 years relevant experience, including a minimum of 5 years PT work experience in an operating company.
- Well Modeling & Performance
- Production System Optimization
- Conformance Technology
- Well Integrity Management and Determining Well Operating Envelope
- Planning & Design of Well Intervention Activities
- HSE considerations in well management and completion operations
- Completion Design and supervision
- Oil well cementing and Drill-in Fluids
- Knowledge in Production Operation
go to method of application »
Basic Job Description
- The role will be working on a 75/21 rotation, with travel and accommodation provided.
- The Contracts Administrator will ensure that, during project execution, contractual requirements are fully addressed up to final acceptance of works and completion of all project close-out activities.
- Verify the completeness of contract documents (consistency check) and distribute them to project team members
- Track client, subcontractors, vendors obligations
- Administer the contract ensuring that project is performed in line with contractual obligations
- Liaise with project team, coordinate Project Contract Review, participate to meetings, manage and file all correspondence having a contractual relevance exchanged during project execution with clients, partners, subcontractors, vendors and authorities
- Monitor contract risks of critical work packages (subcontractors, vendors) and propose remedial actions
- Manage the change process on the project, including change orders, claims, back charges, penalties, new prices, dispute handling and resolution (except for litigation and arbitration) towards clients, main subcontractors and key vendors, ensuring that notices and notifications are issued as per contractual requirements, and participate in the generation of additional revenue as entitled by the contracts
- Check consistency between records, reports and correspondence, verify supporting documentation for invoicing and monitor that payments received are in line with the contractual terms
- Prepare reporting for project, company and corporate
- Ensure that Golden Rules and Silver Guidelines are implemented
- Maintain necessary liaison with other competent functions, in particular with Financial Administration, Insurance, Procurement and Risk referents
- Ensure all Project Certificates are duly issued by clients (e.g. Milestone Completion Certificates, Mechanical Completion, Handover Certificate, Provisional Acceptance Certificate)
- Provide collection and sharing of lessons learned, feedbacks and returns of experience on issues/criticalities encountered during project execution.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: email@example.com or click here to apply online.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Account Leader at Halliburton Energy Services Nigeria Limited
- Fresh Vacancies at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
- Senior Financial Controller at Weatherford Nigeria
- Senior Production Technologist at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
- Urgent Personal Assistant Vacancy at Petrok Oil and Gas
- Job Vacancies in the Oil and Gas Industry - Alvy Consulting
- Latest Recruitment at AOS Orwell
- Latest Vacancies at AOS Orwell