To partner with Government and all stakeholders in providing high quality health care that is accessible and affordable by all in Nigeria and beyond."
Designing, maintaining, and management grant databases/financial reporting templates and other functionalities of the IHVN's Enterprise Resource Planning platform including human resource management, procurement, and compliance functions using Sage 300 ERP software or any other related software that may be adopted by management
Under the guidance and supervision of the Finance Director, work independently to provide direct support to the IHVN's ERP system on database management for the effective operations of all Grants in the Institute with a view to ensuring data integrity, timely generation of management reports, and continuous update and/ or maintenance of the ERP software (Sage 300) or any other related software that may be in use in IHVN
Key areas of responsibilities (Duties):
- Ensuring the effectiveness of the database tools and services to cover the relevant modules of the ERP system with focus on finance, human resources, supply chain, and compliance functions
- Designing financial reporting templates based on donor's reporting requirement
- Ensuring all the data complies with legal and funding agencies regulations
- Making sure data is protected and backed-up regularly
- Regular reporting to Finance team and management on system performance and problems
- Monitoring database performance
- Ensuring prompt update of the technology by effectively liaising with the ERP consultants
- Building new databases for new Grants and maintenance of the existing ones
- Monitoring data entry procedures to ensure data integrity
- Liaising effectively with the ERP Consultants to ensure hitch-free operations
- Automating budget controls and other ERP functions for all Grants
- Facilitating daily, weekly and monthlygeneration of financial reports and other functional reports from the software to enhance the quality of Management decisions
- Troubleshooting the ERP software regularly to maintain and improve on its effectiveness and efficiency
- Any other duty as may be required by the Finance Director and/or management
- A Bachelor's degree in Science, Business, and related fields; a diploma/certificate in computer programming, a certification in Sage 300 ERP software.
- Interested candidates must have experience in database design and management, ERP project implementation, ACCPAC/Sage 300 ERP implementation experience will be a added advantage, and experience with financial report and crystal reports will be an added advantage.
Method of Application
Application letter and detailed curriculum vitae in Microsoft word format should be forwarded to the. Associate Director, Human Resources through this email address: email@example.com
Candidates should indicate appropriate positions and preferred locations in their application letter. IHVN is an equal opportunity employer.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.