Legal Vacancy at Deep Blue Energy Services Limited (DBESL)
Posted on: 9 March, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Deep Blue Energy Services Limited
Deep Blue Energy Services Limited (DBESL) is a resource and solution management company that specializes in assisting international/Local companies in identifying Potential market opportunities, assisting with permits, sourcing highly skilled employees, bidding on and negotiating contracts and navigating the often complex political and policy environment of many sub Saharan African countries. The senior management and staff of DBESL have more than twenty years (20 years) experience in successfully operating in the Sub-Saharan African market, during which we have created innovative, user friendly solutions that have opened up new markets and increased the profitability of our clients.
- Advising the company/ oher departments on Legal Issues
- Drafting and Reviewing of Agreements, MOUs, MOAs and Contracts in accordance with agreed terms and conditions, and ensuring that contracts comply with agreed terms, policies and procedures as well as goverment legislation
- Conducting Researches on training and workshops and ensuring trainings are carried out properly
- Ensuring that all Commercial and Legal Transaction between the company and the third parties are implemented within the framework of the agreement and advising the company on remedies in case of breach
- Ensuring Legal files are up to date and properly indexed for ease of access, Filing of all legal documents immediately after receipt, lodging all imcoming mails in the log book, ensuring all original documents are kept in appropriate files in the safe.
- Collection of PO's from clients
- Organizing and preparing documents for general In-house meetings and Annual General Meetings
- Taking down minutes, preparing and Circulation of Minutes of meetings
- Preparing proposal, reports, and documents as required on company projects for clients.
- Documents Controlling and maintaining database of all company contracts
- Providing Legal support to other departments as required.
Minimum Education University
Minimum Experience 2 Year
- Good Attention to details
- Communication Skills
- Excellent Organisational Skills
- Ability to Multi-task
- Reliable with Time Management
- Ability to monitor and Maintain Standards.
Method of Application
To apply for this position, click here
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Deep Blue Energy Services LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Engineering Vacancy at Energi Talent Resourcing
- Onstream Group Recruiting HSSEQ QA/QC Managers
- Job Openings at AOS Orwell
- Accountants at Integrated Oil & Gas Limited
- Job Openings at an Oil and Gas Firm - Vic Lawrence and Associates Limited
- Job Vacancy at FMC Technologies
- Job Vacancy at Petrok Oil And Gas
- Jobs in the Oil and Gas Industry Via Fosad Consulting