Career Opportunity at Zero Finance
Posted on: 5 March, 2015
Deadline: 11 March, 2015
View Jobs in Online Sales / Marketing
View Jobs posted same day
Zero Finance, an e-Commerce site is recruiting to fill the position of:
- The Product Manager will be responsible for defining and owning the product feature set within the Product paper and driving execution against same.
- The Manager needs to have an in-depth understanding of how to drive e-commerce sales through marketing programs and help drive and enhance existing services on the product.
- This individual will be responsible for contributing to and executing strategies, delivering product roadmaps, defining and leading the business analysis, participating and guiding user experience design and the creative process for implementation and ensuring execution of the future product implementation.
- This role will be an active participant in execution for the product's digital experiences inducting digital marketing and all other forms or marketing campaign.
Key Responsibility/Performance Requirements
- Maintain knowledge on all products and services of website
- Coordinate with various cross functional team to analyze product requirement.
- Develop all customer wireframes and ensure optimal level of customer service
- Analyze all customer requirements and monitor all requests
- Act as point of first reference for all product related enquiries from both internal and external customers.
- Understand the product strategic plan and deliver industry leading customer experience that support that plan.
- Use tactical skills, experience and talents to lead and deliver ground breaking thinking and visionary goals for the website product line experiences.
- Continually seek to improve the online and Interactive experiences by researching and staying abreast of new and innovative solutions and capabilities; key competitor actions; industry trends and emerging customer and market needs.
- Deliver key online growth initiatives from concept through execution and meeting identified KPls.
- Take the lead on understanding product line specific key business objectives and develop growth strategy through qualitative analysis and quantitative data.
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of product lines online and across digital channels
- Report back on sales successes based on metrics set at the onset of campaigns.
Required Qualifications, Skills & Experience
- Minimum Bachelor's degree
- Must have a proven track record of online marketing experience. E-commerce or catalog experience strongly preferred.
- Functional knowledge in Online Retailing, Consumer Analytics, Internet Marketing, and Multi- channel Strategy
- Understanding of specialty retail concepts and processes Understanding of User experience design
- Must have the ability to translate Brand vision to the online channel via retail partners and execute strategies that lead the company consistently towards that vision.
- Must have strong skills in strategy and planning, budget management, merchandising, and marketing.
- Needs to be a creative and analytical thinker and problem solver, thrive in fast paced environment, prioritize and oversee multiple projects at once, have attention to detail and work well with cross functional teams.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV's to: email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Driver At 478 Limited
- Team Lead, Bank Reconciliation at Jumia Nigeria
- DealDey Limited Finance Analyst Recruitment
- Graduate Customer Service Officer Recruitment at Zerofinance Nigeria
- Job Vacancies at eRecruiter Nigeria
- Career Opportunities at Jumia Nigeria
- Systems Specialist at Jumia Nigeria
- Area Sales Supervisor at Jumia Nigeria