One of our clients in the power industry in Nigeria is seeking to hire sales service engineers for their office in Lagos. They will be responsible for actively driving and managing the technology evaluation stage of the sales process, as the key technical advisors and product advocates for the company's products and services. They should also be able to establish and maintain strong relationships throughout the sales' cycle.
1. Responsible for driving sales and delivery of product
2. Able to convey customer requirements to Product Management teams
3. Able to travel throughout sales territory
Qualifications and requirements:
- Ideal candidate must be self-motivated with a proven track record in air compressor sales.
- Must possess strong presentation skills and be able to communicate professionally in written responses to emails, RFPs, and when submitting reports.
- Organized and analytical, able to eliminate sales obstacles through creative and adaptive approaches.
- Must be prepared to travel.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in sales of air compressors and air compressors spare parts.
- Should also have basic knowledge about air compressors
- Minimum of OND in mechanical/electrical engineering
Method of Application
Interested candidates should send CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.