Job in a Frontline Hospitality Company
Posted on: 17 February, 2015
Deadline: 28 February, 2015
View Jobs in Hospitality
View Jobs posted same day
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
A Frontline Company with interest in Hospitality business requires the services of a seasoned and qualified person as
- Organize, deploy and manage the material and human resource assigned to the security department including resources made available through outsourcing.
- Plan, develop and implement security plans, security programs such as Emergency Response and Crisis
- Management, Physical Security, Information Protection, Incident Management and/or Investigation.
- Maintain contacts and working relationship with law enforcement agencies and outsourced security service providers to promote security .
- Participate in Investigations into security lapses and recommend specific actions for preventing recurrence.
- Establish procedure, conduct special investigation and surveillance as may be required by the Company.
- Establish procedures for loss prevention mechanism.
- Evaluate and recommend appropriate remedial steps for potential security threats.
- Plan and establish on the job training program for security personnel and evaluate departmental effectiveness regularly.
1. B.Sc/BA Degree in Social Sciences and Humanities or its equivalent from any recognized University.
2. Not less than 10 years previous cognate experience in security matters.
3. Retired but now fully assimilated into civil society with not less than the rank of Deputy Superintendent of Police or equivalent in SSS or other related paramilitary organizations. Experience in Industrial Security will be an added advantage.
4. Excellent communication, Interpersonal skills and a proven ability to deal courteously with public, a team player and a proactive situation solving person.
5. Must be computer literate.
6. Not older than 50 years as at 31st of March, 2015.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their resume to email@example.com not later than end of February, 2015. PLEASE NOTE - only qualified candidates shall be contacted.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Marketer/Events Manager at Adeiza Gaming Ltd
- Internal Auditor at Bolton White Hotels & Apartments
- Security Officer at Blue Lodge Hotel
- Training Coordinator at Eat 'N’ Go Limited
- Fresh Vacancies at eRecruiter Nigeria
- Hotel Sales Manager at Treasures Suites and Conferences
- Job Openings at eRecruiter Nigeria
- Jobs at Box Residence Hotel & Apartment