Jobs in a Fast Growing Food Industry
Posted on: 14 December, 2011
Deadline: 27 December, 2011
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View Jobs posted same day
Applications are invited from suitable candidates for the following posts in a fast growing food industry:
Candidates must possess HND; Bachelors degree or their equivalents in Food Science Technology; Biochemistry or allied subjects from reputable institutions and must have experience in industry of not less than five years.
Experience in snacks or tomato processing plant will be an advantage.
Quality Control Officers
Candidates must possess HND, Bachelors degree or their equivalents in Food Science Technology, Biochemistry or Chemistry from a reputable institution with at least five years experience in a food processing industry.
Sales (Secretary) Administration Officer
Candidates, who should be between the age of 25 and 35 years, must possess good university degree or equivalent in Secretarial Management or Social Sciences with a minimum of three years experience in similar position.
Mode of Application
Applications with detailed C.V should be sent to any of the following addresses on or before 27th December, 2011 to:
Email Address: email@example.com
Postal Address: The Advertiser, P.O. Box 71273, Victoria Island, Lagos.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Job Opportunities at Mambila Beverages Nigeria Limited
- Sales Vacancy at Literamed Publications Nigeria Limited (Lantern Books)
- Engineering Job Opportunity at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
- Fresh Vacancy at Perfetti Van Melle
- Job Opportunities at the Fareast Mercantile Company Limited
- Sales Executives at Skiddo Foods Limited
- Job Opening at Dogan's Sugar Limited
- Export Logistics Officers at Literamed Publications Nigeria Limited (Lantern Books)