Current Recruitment at Oya.Com.Ng
Posted on: 16 February, 2015
Deadline: 20 February, 2015
View Jobs in Online Sales / Marketing
View All Jobs at Oya.Com.Ng
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Oya.com.ng is Nigeria’s online bus ticketing portal that aims at making bus travel across Nigeria easy and convenient.
Oya.com.ng helps travelers Book & Pay for Bus tickets online while also allowing you to select the transport company of your choice as well as reserve your seat.
- Define, develop and gain buy-in for the implementation of strategic initiatives aimed at enhancing Oya Nigeria's social media engagement activities
- Build links within social media circles; socialize relevant social media communities on Oya Nigeria's online presence.
- Create and gain buy-in for a comprehensive social media strategy which includes programs aimed at utilizing social media marketing techniques to increase visibility, membership and traffic for all Oya.com.ng Nigeria products, services, activities and events
- Ensure that implementation of all social media strategic initiatives is in line with Oya.com.ng Nigeria's overall business and corporate communications objectives
- Enhance Oya.com.ng Nigeria's social media outreach by conducting research to identify relevant online influencers
- Collaborate internally on developing and managing online strategic partnerships for all business units/ functional areas and projects
- Keep abreast of social media tools, trends and applications in order to apply acquired knowledge towards continuously improving and enhancing Oya.com.ng use of social media in achieving overall corporate objectives.
- Measure the impact of social media on overall marketing efforts
- Amplify social media activities
- Perform any other duties assigned by the supervisor.
Educational Requirements Experience,Skills & Competencies
- First degree in the Arts, Social Sciences or any other relevant disciplines
- Experience in digital media and website management will provide an advantage
Method of Application
Send your CV and motivation letter to: email@example.com and copy: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 20th February, 2015.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Oya.Com.NgSimilar Jobs
- Senior Systems Analyst at Jumia Nigeria
- Online Sales Representatives at Patricia.com.ng
- Senior PHP Developer at Jumia Nigeria
- Graduate Intern (Accounting and Finance) at Afrimash
- Vendor Promise Analyst at Jumia Nigeria
- Business Development Executives at ICT Cart Limited
- Software Engineer at Chowbery
- Clean Energy Research Analyst at Kiakiagas.com