Current Recruitment at Oya.Com.Ng
Posted on: 16 February, 2015
Deadline: 20 February, 2015
View Jobs in Online Sales / Marketing
View All Jobs at Oya.Com.Ng
Oya.com.ng is Nigeria’s online bus ticketing portal that aims at making bus travel across Nigeria easy and convenient.
Oya.com.ng helps travelers Book & Pay for Bus tickets online while also allowing you to select the transport company of your choice as well as reserve your seat.
- Define, develop and gain buy-in for the implementation of strategic initiatives aimed at enhancing Oya Nigeria's social media engagement activities
- Build links within social media circles; socialize relevant social media communities on Oya Nigeria's online presence.
- Create and gain buy-in for a comprehensive social media strategy which includes programs aimed at utilizing social media marketing techniques to increase visibility, membership and traffic for all Oya.com.ng Nigeria products, services, activities and events
- Ensure that implementation of all social media strategic initiatives is in line with Oya.com.ng Nigeria's overall business and corporate communications objectives
- Enhance Oya.com.ng Nigeria's social media outreach by conducting research to identify relevant online influencers
- Collaborate internally on developing and managing online strategic partnerships for all business units/ functional areas and projects
- Keep abreast of social media tools, trends and applications in order to apply acquired knowledge towards continuously improving and enhancing Oya.com.ng use of social media in achieving overall corporate objectives.
- Measure the impact of social media on overall marketing efforts
- Amplify social media activities
- Perform any other duties assigned by the supervisor.
Educational Requirements Experience,Skills & Competencies
- First degree in the Arts, Social Sciences or any other relevant disciplines
- Experience in digital media and website management will provide an advantage
Method of Application
Send your CV and motivation letter to: email@example.com and copy: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 20th February, 2015.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Oya.Com.NgSimilar Jobs
- Creative Graphic Designers at Jumia Nigeria
- Senior Graphic Designers at Jumia Nigeria
- Associate Account Manager at Supermart
- Visual Designer at Jumia Nigeria
- Job Opportunities at Jumia Nigeria
- Full Stack Web Developer at an eCommerce Firm - eRecruiter Nigeria
- Procurement Analysts at Jumia Nigeria
- Graduate Jobs at Jumia Nigeria