Exciting & Challenging Career Opportunities in Premium Ice Cream Manufacturing Company.
Located in Agbara, Ogun State, We are a growing company engaged in the production of high quality premium ice cream, wafers, ice cream cones and extrusion products. Due to expansion in our operations, openings now exist for hardworking, result-oriented and experienced individuals to fill the following strategic positions.
UTILITY/MAINTENANCE ENGINEER (1 No.)
• Monitors the operation and performance of production facilities and equipment to ensure continuous functionality and availability;
• Troubleshoots and repairs production facilities and equipment (including cooling/freezing facilities);
• Hands-on ability to repair equipments as necessary;
• Develops and executes preventive/predictive maintenance plans and procedures to optimize availability and reliability of production facilities;
• Collaborates with production manager on production planning and scheduling;
REQUISITE QUALIFICATIONS & COMPETENCIES
• B.Sc., HND or equivalent qualification in Mechanical or Electrical/Electronics Engineering with 3-5 years hands-on production equipment maintenance experience (including refrigeration & air-conditioning) preferably within extruded food products industry and ice cream industry;
• Demonstrated ability to troubleshoot and effect repairs on electrical equipments, electric- and gas- operated ovens, burners and cold rooms;
• Ability to design and/or fabricate production enhancement systems;
• Ability to read and interpret manuals, blueprints and PLCs;
• Experience in installation of production facilities;
• Nose for details and good interpersonal skills;
• Strong computer skills for using Microsoft Office (CAD, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
SALES/MARKETING EXECUTIVES (3 Nos. – 2 for Lagos, 1 for West Ogun/Oyo/Osun/Ekiti/Ondo)
• Provides prompt and efficient customer service through sales and delivery of the company’s products to assigned market segment
• Achieves sales penetration targets by adopting direct selling tactics to generate a large number of customers.
• Develops new routes to grow business volume.
• Records sales and order information, keeps records with Sales & Marketing Manager.
• Prepares weekly reports on sales.
• Reviews own performance weekly, aiming to meet or exceed targets.
• Feeds future buying trends back to the office.
REQUISITE QUALIFICATIONS & COMPETENCIES
• Minimum of SSCE/GCE with Credit in English Language and Mathematics.
• A valid Class E Driver’s license with at least three years accident-free, verifiable driving experience;
• Each Sales Executive will drive assigned vehicle pick up vans and 5-ton trucks.
• Understanding of the company’s products industry trends and influences.
• Ability to meet agreed minimum sales targets.
• Energetic with ability for frequent lifting (up to 20 kg).
• Ability to communicate effectively with others.
• Positive customer relations/attitude.
The remuneration package attached to each of the positions is very attractive and competitive.
METHODS OF APPLICATION
Suitably qualified individuals should apply though either of the following methods:
Electronic Application Format: Provide the following information through the website at: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Position applied for
2. Personal Data:
Full names (Surname first)
• Date of Birth
• Contact Address
• Current Residential Address
• Telephone (GSM)
3. Current Employer, Location & Nature of Business iv Work Experience (state Positions held with Dates, Key responsibilities, and Terminal Pay) v. Names, Addresses of 2 Referees stating relationship to you
Postal Application Send your handwritten application along with detailed resume containing daytime telephone numbers and contact address (not P.O.Box) and photocopies of relevant credentials, quoting the reference number of the position applied for at the top left hand corner of the envelope to:
Human Resources Manager
P. O. Box 2010
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
Apply not later than 23rd November, 2010.