Vacancy at IBM Nigeria
Posted on: 13 December, 2011
Deadline: 27 December, 2011
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at IBM - International Business Machines
IBM, an Information Technology company in Nigeria, is recruiting staffs for the following vacant position:
AMS LEAD NIGERIA
The AMS lead shall be responsible for:
The groups of applications under the Cluster or Programs under the Portfolio or country.
Performance as per the expectations (quality and timeliness of deliverables, availability/up-time of the application, productivity, etc.)
Quality of deliverables and support for transitioned applications
Maintaining and Tracking of Metrics at program level
Responsible for execution of projects within budget and schedules
Participate in all technical meetings and conference calls. Coordinate and follow-up on all technical issues addressed in technical conference from Airtel / IBM India as well as IBM Africa to closure
Provide project management services.
Tracking of Risks and Issues at portfolio and country level
Review Cost case, estimation provided by PMs
Vendor Relationship & Customer Satisfaction
Status Reporting to the required stake holders at a portfolio or country level
Review and Approve Change Request
High School Diploma/GED
At least 5 years experience in Strong technological background, with qualification in Computer Science, Telecommunications or equivalent.
At least 5 years experience in delivering application solutions based on agreed user requirements.
Fluent in English Language.
At least 7 years experience in Strong technological background, with qualification in Computer Science, Telecommunications or equivalent.
At least 7 years experience in delivering application solutions based on agreed user requirements.
CLICK LINK TO APPLY
Click on link to apply https://jobs3.netmedia1.com/cp/job_summary.jsp?st=6316&job_id=GBS-0440781
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about IBM - International Business MachinesSimilar Jobs
- Fresh Job Vacancies at General Electric (GE)
- Information Technology Role at Co-Creation Hub (CcHub) Nigeria
- Latest Jobs in the Telecom Industry Via Culminate Consulting
- Android Developer at Exolve Technologies Limited
- Career Opportunity at Airtel Nigeria
- Account/Admin Assistant at WorldBay Technologies
- Professional Marketing And Communications Executive at Leadhire Limited
- Regional Research Managers at the International Data Corporation (IDC)