Executive Vacancy at Michael Stevens Consulting
Posted on: 8 February, 2015
Deadline: 13 February, 2015
View Jobs in Sales / Marketing / Retail
View All Jobs at Michael Stevens Consulting
Our Client, a 21st century group of companies with varying vested interests in key economic sectors in Nigeria & China, is looking to fill the role of:
- Research, analyze and monitor financial, technological and demographic factors to capitalize on market opportunity and minimize effects of competitive activity.
- Understand the products and services offering and approach of key competitors; communicate products and services differentiation to sales and provides input to top management.
- Develop, establish and maintain marketing strategies to meet organizational objectives.
- Demonstrate effective management of the marketing, advertising and promotional activities of the organization.
- Participate in business process modelling sessions, providing data and insights into market need and customer expectations.
- Manage the development, implementation and review of marketing budgets.
- Execute marketing campaigns and analyze performance that leverage behavioural interest profiling to drive new client acquisition & sales revenue.
- Utilize critical market & competitive research to segment and define target markets, refine and improve the product value proposition and implement the best market-penetration strategy.
- Lead and drive marketing communication, ensure clear and powerful messages about the product, brand and value proposition to each market segment.
- Work with the marketing team to ensure all marketing goals, campaigns and strategies are perfectly aligned with the sales strategy.
- Develop and maintain long-term relationships with industry thought-leaders, marketing associations and advisors.
- Proven ability to establish and implement strategic marketing plans in a competitive, direct service market place.
- Highly developed strategic marketing campaign planning skills with proven ability to successfully implement campaigns to raise the public profile of the organization.
- Proven ability to establish plans and lead the Marketing team through transformational change.
- Proven ability to establish performance plans and to manage and provide feedback and formal performance reviews to ensure both team and individual objectives are achieved.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve goals within set timeframes and within budget.
- Advanced written and oral communication skills including attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative and to be innovative.
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidates should forward their CV's to: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- The subject of the email should be the job position being applied for.
- Late applications will not be considered and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Michael Stevens ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- Sales Manager Vacancy at Fadac Resources
- Graduate Sales Executives at Esorae Luxury
- Job Openings at Shalina Healthcare Nigeria Limited
- Sales Executives at Supercar.ng
- General Manager at Prixair Media Ltd Via Louis Valentino Nigeria Limted
- Sales Jobs at Berrymart Integrated Services Limited
- Jobs at Mikado Nigeria Limited
- Graduate Executive Assistant At Artee Group