Executive Vacancy at Michael Stevens Consulting
Posted on: 8 February, 2015
Deadline: 13 February, 2015
View Jobs in Sales / Retail
View All Jobs at Michael Stevens Consulting
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Our Client, a 21st century group of companies with varying vested interests in key economic sectors in Nigeria & China, is looking to fill the role of:
- Research, analyze and monitor financial, technological and demographic factors to capitalize on market opportunity and minimize effects of competitive activity.
- Understand the products and services offering and approach of key competitors; communicate products and services differentiation to sales and provides input to top management.
- Develop, establish and maintain marketing strategies to meet organizational objectives.
- Demonstrate effective management of the marketing, advertising and promotional activities of the organization.
- Participate in business process modelling sessions, providing data and insights into market need and customer expectations.
- Manage the development, implementation and review of marketing budgets.
- Execute marketing campaigns and analyze performance that leverage behavioural interest profiling to drive new client acquisition & sales revenue.
- Utilize critical market & competitive research to segment and define target markets, refine and improve the product value proposition and implement the best market-penetration strategy.
- Lead and drive marketing communication, ensure clear and powerful messages about the product, brand and value proposition to each market segment.
- Work with the marketing team to ensure all marketing goals, campaigns and strategies are perfectly aligned with the sales strategy.
- Develop and maintain long-term relationships with industry thought-leaders, marketing associations and advisors.
- Proven ability to establish and implement strategic marketing plans in a competitive, direct service market place.
- Highly developed strategic marketing campaign planning skills with proven ability to successfully implement campaigns to raise the public profile of the organization.
- Proven ability to establish plans and lead the Marketing team through transformational change.
- Proven ability to establish performance plans and to manage and provide feedback and formal performance reviews to ensure both team and individual objectives are achieved.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve goals within set timeframes and within budget.
- Advanced written and oral communication skills including attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative and to be innovative.
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidates should forward their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- The subject of the email should be the job position being applied for.
- Late applications will not be considered and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Michael Stevens ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- Executive Assistant at Housessories
- Receptionist at Stresert Services Limited
- Retail Sales Consultant at eRecruiter Nigeria (4 Positions)
- Latest Jobs at Triton International Company Limited
- Sales Assistant at Pink Perfection Accessories Nigeria Limited
- Installation & Service Engineer at I.N. Venantius (Nigeria) Limited
- Makeup Artist at the Montaigne Place
- Latest Jobs at Lontor Nigeria