- Communications Planning, Insights and Brand Strategy Leadership.
- Lead ideation and review sessions internally, with external partners and clients to broaden our thinking.
- Generate monthly update/report on market developments and competitive analysis for clients.
- Commission diagnostic research pre/post campaigns.
- Develop articulate creative briefs to catalyse the journey from inspiration to creation.
- Providing strategic filter for digital engagement and content development in support of consumer products and needs.
- Identification of gaps and opportunities in consumer marketing and communication efforts.
- Organise and oversee regulatory approvals for brands' communication assets.
Desired Skills and Experience
Strategy and planning is at the heart of what we do. Therefore, you must be an instigator of creativity and should:
- Have a passion for culture, life and instinctive understanding of human behavior.
- Understand how people think and interact with brands and platforms.
- Have the ability to integrate insights and research discoveries [quantitative and qualitative] into evidenced-based brand strategy solutions.
- Demonstrate ability to think convention-defying and category-defining brand solutions.
- Ability to partner effectively with clients and internal agency team to deliver desired results.
- Have skill to effectively visualize and present strategies evocatively and expressively.
Experience and Qualifications
- Experience in new business acquisition, diverse industries and sectors.
- Understand disciplined processes and tools for building and evolving brands.
- Minimum 5 years planning experience at a major advertising agency.
- Graduate degree is a must, APCON membership is an advantage