We are a globally respected and leading Company located in Lagos. In order to consolidate our dominance and leadership of our sector through strategic People, we are seeking to employ a seasoned and experienced IT Network Professional to boost our IT Team.
The Candidate must possess strong practical knowledge of IT Network, Network security and system administration. I
Candidate will be part of a motivated Network and system' administration team. Having hands-on experience in IT
Network and Network security is a key factor.
- Setup, configuration and optimization of Network design and devices.
- Implement security measures on network and servers in line with regulatory and industry standards.
- Document the architectural diagrams of the Network infrastructure and system processes.
- Monitor Infrastructure for proactive issue reporting to achieve agreed system availability.
- Manage service providers in line with the terms and conditions of the SLA Agreements.
- Involve in the administration of Microsoft Exchange server platform.
- Actively participate in the implementation of approved projects.
- Provide Network support for disaster recovery/business continuity plan periodic tests.
- B.Sc in Computer science or any science discipline with a minimum of 2.2 division
- Certifications in Network devices such as CCNA, CCNP etc
- 5 years relevant practical IT Network experience
- Basic knowledge in server virtualization, collaborative solutions and SAN storage would be an added advantage
- Advanced Microsoft excel, power point, Visio skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong team player and good organizational skills
- Strong ability to influence and gain commitment from different quarters in order to benefit the organisation.
Method of Application
Qualified Candidates should send their updated CVs to: email@example.com not later than 7 days from the date of this publication. Please note that only shortlisted Candidates will be contacted.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.