Tenaris is the leading global manufacturer and supplier of tubular products and services used in the drilling, completion and production of oil and gas and a leading supplier of tubular products and services used in process and power plants and in specialised industrial and automotive applications.
We are currently seeking a Tax Compliance and Internal Control Analyst 1 for our Administration & Finance department.
Aim of the position: The role holder functions as an internal tax specialist to the business therefore ensuring high tax compliance. The role holder is responsible for the evaluation of complex fiscal legislation in force and planning the strategy to follow based on the operations that are carried out, in order to take advantage of all the possible fiscal benefits and translate them into resources saving for the company.
- Calculates transfer prices for intercompany operations
- Designs and implements the Tax Balanced Scorecard gathering all tax information in force and applicable to Tenaris legal entities.
- Records data in the Tax Track Information System analysing control points which reflect greater tax risk.
- Assists Tenaris areas in tax and internal control related matters.
- Provides support in connection with regulatory authorities' requests and audits.
Skills, Qualifications and Experience Required:
- Graduate Caliber plus membership of Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN)/Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA).
- 3- 5 years post qualification with relevant Tax Management experience in a reputable audit firm or Oil & Gas multinational.
- Knowledge of Sarbanes-Oxley Act.
- Proven ability to facilitate, persuade, influence and build credibility with all levels and all functions.
- Analytical, interpretative and decision-making skills.
- Excellent coaching and relationship building skills.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Sound IT knowledge in the use of MS Suite especially MS Excel
- Working knowledge in accounting package-SAP (All modules).
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualoified candidates should click here to apply online.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale