Jobs at Human Capacity Development Consultants Limited
Posted on: 13 January, 2015
Deadline: 16 January, 2015
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Human Capacity Development Consultants (HCDC)
Human Capacity Development Consultants (HCDC) Limited is a vibrant and innovative company committed to the goal of developing human capital in organisations for exceptional business results.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
New Business Development:
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
- Research and build relationships with new clients.
- Set up meetings between client decision makers and company's practice leaders/Principals.
- Plan approaches and pitches. Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Present new products and services and enhance existing relationships.
- Work with other internal colleagues to meet customer needs.
- Business Development Planning
- Attend functions such as conferences and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends.
- Present to and consult with mid and senior level management on business trends with a view to developing new services, products, and distribution channels.
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiation.
Management and Research:
- Submit weekly progress reports and ensure data is accurate.
- Ensure that data is accurately entered and managed within the company';s CRM and other sales management system.
- Forecast sales targets and ensure they are met by the team.
- Track and record activity on accounts and help to close deals to meet these targets.
- Ensure all team members represent the company in the best light.
- Present business development training and mentoring to team members and other internal staff.
- Research and develop a thorough understanding of the company's people and capabilities.
- Understand the company's goal and purpose so as to continually enhance the company's performance.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related field of study
- 5 - 8 years of experience in marketing, market research and business development
- Sound knowledge of marketing and business processes.
go to method of application »
- Co-ordinate and supervise the day to day maintenance activities, Management Information System (MIS), CCTV Recording Equipment, Wide Area and Local Area Network and network infrastructure are in optimum performance .
- Co-ordinate & supervise all handyman repairs including but not limited to building repairs by electricians, painters and carpenter for the day to day maintenance of the plaza building area, lane area and corporate office.
- Have suitable experience with POE devices as well as VLAN networks
- Ensure that the maintenance contractors are executing the works in accordance with best business practice. This shall include but not be limited to the Diesel Generators UPS System, Computer Systems in the Plaza as well as Corporate Office
- Develop and Maintain a comprehensive record keeping and fault logging system in line with industry best practice
- Ensure all maintenance activities are performed.
- Co-ordinate the Maintenance teams, perform all planned preventative tasks as detailed.
- Co-ordinate reactive works within the team.
- Report to the General Manager on a daily basis on the progress of works, issues & concerns.
- Ensure maintenance tasks are completed within agreed timescales.
- Carry out quality checks of tasks to ensure compliance with agreed procedures and standards.
- Optimize the use of the Maintenance Team.
- Ensure contract compliance regarding SLA & service and delivery time as per contractual obligations.
- Undertake site surveys & produce Works Requests, Method Statements & Risk Assessments for planned works.
- Obtain sub-contractor quotes & produce quotes for client approval.
- Ensure all areas are left in a clean and tidy condition during working hours and that disruption to clients is kept to a minimum.
- Ensure all works are carried out safely and in accordance with the relevant health and safety at work regulations.
- Undertake all reasonable tasks as directed by the General Manager.
Qualification, Minimum Experience and Skills
- A suitable Degree in Electronics or IT related courses
- Previous working experience in maintenance management with a proven track record and at least 3-5 years management experience in high tech electronic environment in which 24/7/365 availability is required.
- Fully conversant with writing procedures for maintenance as well as be fully conversant with Microsoft Office package, including advanced excel formulas.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's and applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using position as the subject of the mail.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Human Capacity Development Consultants (HCDC)Similar Jobs
- Sales Manager Vacancy at Integrated Corporate Services Limited (ICSL)
- Job Opportunities at CA Global
- Sales/Marketing Executives at Bluescript IT Academy Limited
- Jobs at Maurice Xandra Solutions
- Sales Engineers at Human Leadership Resources Limited
- Client Service Support Officers at Synergetics Global Systems
- Job Opportunity at Navitas Limited
- Latest Job Recruitmment at Human Capacity Development Consultants (HCDC)