Vacancies in a Group of Companies - Real Estate via Stresert
Posted on: 9 January, 2015
Deadline: 29 January, 2015
View Jobs in Real Estate
View All Jobs at Stresert Services Limited
Our client is a Group of Companies and visionary developers of luxury commercial, retail buildings and multi-family residential towers. As a result of continuous growth the services of real Estate / Property Marketers’ has become vacant.
Job Location: Abuja (Candidates MUST be resident in Abuja)
- Generate sales and close sales
- Source, identify and generate new clients/maintain old clients.
- Actively participate in marketing of the company real estates and other services
- Assist in customer relationship management.
- Source and respond to request for proposals, property inspection etc
- Achieve monthly sales targets
- Undertake site tours with clients and potential buyers
Qualifications & Experience
- At least a degree from a recognized University with 3-4 years post NYSC experience
- 2 Years proof of relevant Sales and Business Development experience.
- Experience in the sales of high end luxury goods and or services from reputable firm is highly desired
- Real estate experience will be an added advantage.
Skills & Other Attributes
- Strong analytical, organizational and leadership skills.
- Desired candidates must be young, vibrant and a self starter
- Good time management skills
- Must possess very good negotiating skills
- Must be computer literate.
- Confident and Presentable with good sales attributes.
- Excellent communication and written skills
Method of Application
- Monday – Friday: 8.30am – 5.30pm
- Salary is N70, 000 guaranteed monthly + commission on every closed business deals
- ONLY QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WHO RESIDE IN ABUJA SHOULD PLEASE SEND THEIR CVs to ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’ using ‘Property Marketer’ as subject of mail.
- Closing date is 29th January, 2015
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Stresert Services LimitedSimilar Jobs
- AC Technicians at Willco
- Job Vacancies at Plusworld Realtors and Investment Limited
- Fresh Jobs at Lily Homes Limited
- Business Development Executives at Macira Real HH Company Limited
- Estate Valuer at William & Partners Nigeria
- Business Development Jobs at Cypress Leasing and Investments Limited
- Latest Vacancies at LeadHire Limited
- Dispatch Rider at AT&A Group Limited