If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
KPMG is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory Services. Our vision is to build and sustain our reputation as the best firm to work with by ensuring our people, clients and communities achieve their full potential.
Our winning mind-set! We are a team of outstanding professionals with diverse backgrounds, varied experience and probing minds. We always strive to win. Not as individuals but by working as a team. Our winning culture is based on collaborative teamwork, and we create results by being open-minded, helping each other and showing trust in each other's method and capabilities. And for that we need you on the team!
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Auto req ID: 102088BR
Engagement Type: Graduate Hire
Service Line: Risk
Provides adequate support to the Risk Management Unit in ensuring the firm's risks are appropriately identified, monitored, mitigated, and where necessary, eliminated through the design and implementation of control frameworks, policies and procedures.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Assistance with the establishment of effective and efficient frameworks, policies and procedures to facilitate the execution of the unit's mandate.
- Assistance with the review of contracts/ agreements to ensure compliance with the Firm’s standard business terms and conditions.
- Assistance with the review the Firm's prohibited investments list and monitor compliance in line with the Risk Management policy.
- Assist in conducting Risk Management and Independence Compliance reviews.
- Manage and administer the Risk Management databases and microweb
- Deploy and monitor web-based training programmes for the Firm
- Provide assistance necessary with the facilitation of on-boarding training sessions for new Hires.
- Assist in monitoring and collation of Firm's whistleblowing reporting channels reports and issues
- Conduct research from appropriate sources/references in resolving risk management related queries
- Assist with the back end administration of various web based Risk Management tools.
- Any degree from a reputable university with a minimum of second class upper.
- ICAN or ACCA qualified and/or willingness to become a chartered accountant through ICAN.
Competency and Skills Requirements:
- Knowledge of local and global Auditor's Independence Rules such as SEC, IFAC Code of Ethics for Accountants and ICAN Regulations, will be an added advantage
- Ability to think strategically and appreciate the systemic impact of various policies, issues and solutions.
- Excellent communication, negotiation and people management skills.
- Excellent problem analysis and solving skills.
- Excellent organization and time management skills.
- Good networking and teaming skills.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Appreciable knowledge of information technology involving web designs.
- Good appreciation and working knowledge of office productivity tools
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.