At Supermart, our aim is to bring ease and convenience to the shopping experience of our customers. To do this, we need smart, pro-active, hard-working and passionate people who can solve problems, exploit and generate opportunities and most importantly have a service-oriented mindset.
SupermartNG - A fast growing e-commerce, logistics and Service Company is recruiting in Lagos for the position of Graphics Designer
- Create designs, concepts, and sample layouts based on knowledge of layout principles and esthetic design concepts.
- Determine size and arrangement of illustrative material and copy, and select style and size of type.
- Use computer software to generate new images.
- Mark up, paste, and assemble final layouts to prepare layouts for printer.
- Draw and print charts, graphs, illustrations, and other artwork, using computer.
- Review final layouts and suggest improvements as needed.
- Develop graphics and layouts for product illustrations and Internet websites.
- Prepare illustrations or rough sketches of material, discussing them with supervisors and making necessary changes.
- Study illustrations and photographs to plan presentation of materials, products, or services.
- Photograph layouts, using camera, to make layout prints for supervisors or clients.
- Produce still and animated graphics for on-air and taped portions of television news broadcasts, using electronic video equipment.
- Excellent IT skills, especially with design and photo-editing software.
- Exceptional creativity and innovation.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- An understanding of the latest trends and their role within a commercial environment.
- Professional approach to time, costs and deadlines.
go to method of application »
Shopping for items from our various stores.
Sorting of these picked items accordingly.
Documenting necessary information about items picked.
Suitable for Undergraduates looking for holiday/vacation jobs, SSCE Holders, OND, Pre-NYSC, NYSC, 1-2 years Post NYSC candidates looking for experience.
Can serve as a PPA for youth corpers posted or redeployed to Lagos during service year.
Oral communication and customer service skills.
Ability to read, write and speak English.
Must be able to understand verbal and written instructions.
Ability to pay attention to detail.
High motivation and absolute reliability.
Ability to work flexible hours.
A team player.
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidates should send their CV's and portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale