For over 100 years, IBM has led the world in creating innovative solutions and products that have changed not only business, but history as well. And with our global scale and breadth of disciplines, we offer endless opportunities for leaders to grow and succeed in the company of the very best.
The intern will be assigned to assist professional staff with providing hardware, software and technical support to various divisions, the intern will be responsible for the following scope of work duties:
Work with Software Group to support sales and operations
Work with the IIC to support client, BP events
Providing end user support in various levels of technical and non-technical staff
• In addition, intern may assist the IIC social media content, update IIC centre connect, IIC event logistics
• Student must be studying computer science or electrical engineering
• Student must have awareness of the Industry’s current and emerging technology trends and direction, as well as a keen interest in computer-based information systems and technology. Interested applicants should possess excellent analytical skills .Should have the ability to research and understand technical documentation, and an understanding of how to apply various technical resources.
• Able to interact effectively with management, staff and clients and BPs, and work independently, and/or as part of a team.
• Must be currently enrolled in a tertiary institution
• Applicants must be available and willing to commit 6 months for the internship program.
• Students must provide a resume
• maximum of 500-word personal statement expressing internship expectations and career interests
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Interested in this position, click here to apply