Spencer Ogden stands for the best in professional, proactive global energy recruitment – and our Oil & Gas team is no exception. Our managers have a wealth of experience both in recruitment and on-site, giving them the perfect insight and knowledge to understand your recruitment needs. We deliver worldwide across the upstream and downstream sectors to an award-winning standard - and it’s how we do it that makes all the difference.
The successful applicant will have experience in:
As this role is a matter of urgency, interviews will be scheduled on application by application basis. Please do not hesitate to apply direct and I will be in touch as soon as possible.
The successful candidate will be tasked with the following activity and responsibilities:
We are therefore keen to speak with and receive CV's from candidates with the following skills and experience:
The successful applicant must have:
Roles and Responsibilities:
Must speak English/French.
Under the coordination of the COMPANY QA/QC Manager, the QC Coordinator ensure the correct application of the Project Quality Plan in site activities, the supervision/coordination of the quality control activities and the implementation of the Quality Control Plans. He will be in charge of the coordination of the Quality Inspection team (Civil work inspector, electrical instrumentation inspector, welding inspectors, painting inspector, etc.) dedicated to the follow up of the day by day job execution The requested personnel shall have a minimum of 8 years' experience in the Oil & Gas industry with a minimum of 5 years of Quality Control Coordinator experience in EPC Projects. The suitable candidate shall have a master degree in mechanical. Location: mainly Onshore with some missions in Offshore
1. Supervises the Quality Control activities, including Quality Control inspection schedules and the collection of Quality Records. Ensures the availability of quality record documents.
2. Assesses the implementation of the Project Quality Plan on site.
3. Supervises inspections, reports and the documentation issued by inspectors and collect and file the required Quality Records.
4. Evaluates the qualifications of welders and Non Destructive Test-NDT technicians with regard to the activities assigned. 5. Ensures the correct application of Quality Control phase.
6. Be sure that all sites activities are carried out according to reference documentation.
7. Cooperates for all the implementation of relative corrective actions. Systematically records the anomalies or event reports issued and identifies appropriate corrective actions.
8. Follow Contractor / subcontractor's measurement instruments and related certifications/calibration.
9. Insure the distribution to Company inspectors the approved Quality documents related to their activity such as quality Plan, quality Control Plan etc.
10. Checks the completeness and conformity to specified applicable requirements, standards and/or directives.
11. Ensures that the tests, controls and inspections are carried out and that personnel have access to all required project documentation.
12. Makes site personnel aware of and trainee them on quality topics.
13. Ensures, whenever necessary, the update of site quality control plans / control procedures.
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click on preferred job titles to apply online.