TAC-Merger Consulting is the business consulting & advisory unit providing high quality solution driven Business & Management Consulting/Advisory Services & Strategies to clients in various sectors of the economy.
Immediate Supervisor Managing Director
Working Relationship Entire workforce
The employee would deliver values and profits to the business and the stakeholders by managing the business process, personnel and increase service strategies in other to grow the business
Detailed Job Functions:
1. Manage our premium hospitality business by implementing the policies and guidelines of the company to ensure customer satisfaction and profit maximization.
2. Establishes exquisite business plan by surveying restaurant demand; conferring with people in the community; identifying and evaluating competitors; preparing financial, marketing, and sales projections, analyses and estimates.
3. Directly manage staff by making sure necessary jobs are done while having a great relationship with staff.
4. Maintains professional and technical knowledge by tracking emerging trends in the restaurant/food chain industry; attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices & participating in professional societies such as AFFCON among others.
5. Coordinate Standard Operational Procedures (SOP) by ensuring corporate compliance within the organization.
6. Engage in total operational and commercial responsibility for an individual unit.
7. Directly perform hands-on task on an continuing basis to train employees, respond to customer service needs, or otherwise role model appropriate behaviors in the restaurant
8. Provide overall leadership; recognize and motivate members of the team; coach and train the team for operational excellence.
9. Incumbent are expected to work more hours during peak periods in other to curb operational emergencies.
10. Perform budgetary roles which is quantifiable enough on a graduated quarterly appraisals.
11. Control day-to-day operations by scheduling labor, ordering food and supplies, and developing the restaurant team
12. Manage a couple of shift Managers as well has supervisors and
13. Ensure Occupational and Health Safety by ensuring the company’s safety and security policy are met
14. Control & investigate inventory, managing labour, reviewing financial reports, and taking appropriate actions.
15. Recruit, interview, and hire team members; conduct performance appraisals, take discipline action, motivate and train
16. Ensure maintenance of equipment, facility, on grounds through the use of a Preventative Maintenance Plan based on Company Standards.
17. Ensure food quality and 100% customer satisfaction
18. Ensure complete and timely execution of corporate & local marketing programs
19. Guarantee a safe working and customer experience environment by facilitating safe work behaviors of the employee
20. Achieves company objectives by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requirements; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
Qualification Academic & Years of Experience
At least 7 years’ experience which must include 2-4 years Managerial experience in either a quick food business or FMGC environment including a 5 star Hotels and eateries
Professional Affiliation Related affiliations may be acceptable.
Strong interpersonal and conflict resolution skills
Good oral/written communication skills
Financial decision-making skills
Good computer literacy
Soft Transferable Skills
Good Communications skills
Strong Analytical Skills
Strong business sense with ability to think strategically while also maintaining attention to detail and accuracy
Ability to work with BOD effectively.
Additional information Professional presentation and social graces is key.
Interested and qualified candidates should send CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org