Latest Job Vacancy at Nigerian Bottling Company
Posted on: 7 December, 2014
Deadline: 12 December, 2014
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Nigerian Bottling Company
The Nigerian Bottling Company Ltd is one of the biggest companies in the non-alcoholic beverage industry in the country and is the sole franchise bottler of The Coca-Cola Company in Nigeria.
Our company serves approximately 160 million people by producing and distributing a unique portfolio of quality brands, bringing passion to marketplace implementation, and demonstrating leadership in corporate social responsibility.
Job Reference: CDOTC/12/2014
Job role: CDO Technical Coordinator
Functional areas: Cold Drinks Operations (Supply Chain)
Department: Supply Chain
The CDO (Cold Drinks Operations) Technical Coordinator reports to the Cold Drinks Operations Manager.The role is a Regional role and the responsibilities include:
- Performs planning of service & maintenance inspection activities with team to ensure the right level of checks and action planning are completed in Field Service, Refurbishment areas and Ice production units.
- Optimizes processes, procedures and ensures implementation of SPs and service activities
- Sets up the preventive management plan in the system covering field service, and Ice production
- Aligns refurbishment plan with 3P based on demand plans provided by CDE
- Ensures the appropriate service capacity, capability & compliance (ISO, TCCQS, OHSAS) by 3P and also in the Ice production units.
- Controls the level of refurbishment (L/M/H) and makes the refurbish or dispose decisions
- Reinforces the compliance to fountain quality standards together with QA department
- Analyzes Field Service R&M activities and technical installations executed by 3P
- Monitors SLA compliance to ensure achievement of agreed targets
- Handles customer or 3P complaints related to technical services and provides on time solutions
- Monitors all costs related to technical service & refurbishment vs. the budget
- Cooperates with CDE, FS (Vending mainly) and 3P for planning and proactively addressing challenges
- Provides technical information, documentation and training materials to 3P
- Develops CDO Field Service & Refurbishment inspectors to monitor and achieve desired service levels
- Collects and shares industrial best practices related to technical services
First degree in Engineering Discipline (Mechanical, Electrical and other Technical related discipline)
Desired candidate profile
- First degree in Engineering Discipline (Mechanical, Electrical and other Technical related discipline)
- Minimum of 5 years in any technical related field/ or manufacturing, with minimum 2 years related to Cooling and Refrigeration system.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to interface, influence and interact with both internal staff and external vendors.
- Experience in Supply Chain Planning function with exposure to Commercial function an added advantage.
- Desired candidate should be prepared to work in any of the Regions , where our Thirteen Plants are Located.
Method of Application
Interested in this position? Click here to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Nigerian Bottling CompanySimilar Jobs
- Senior Security Job Vacancy at British American Tobacco
- Latest Job Openings at a Manufacturing Group of Companies - Sales Force Consulting
- Career Opportunities at Promasidor
- Sales Vacancy at IFFCO
- Jobs at Fareast Mercantile Co. Limited
- Procurement Role at Fan Milk Plc.
- Chief Executive Officer at a Leading FMCG Company
- Entry-level Electrical Technician II (Utilities) at British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN)