Executive Assistant to the MD in a Global Enterprise
Posted on: 20 November, 2014
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Adexen
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Adexen Recruitment Agency is looking for an Executive Assistant for a global enterprise with core competencies in the fields of healthcare, agriculture and high-tech polymer materials.
Our Client is a global enterprise with core competencies in the fields of healthcare, agriculture and high-tech polymer materials.
The Executive Assistant will provide support to the MD Nigeria by effectively managing his/her schedule and performing a wide variety of responsible, complex and confidential administrative, secretarial, analytical and research duties.
The candidate will report directly to the Managing Director and be based in Lagos.
- Calendar management: coordinate and schedule appointments and meetings. Plan, schedule and coordinate F&A Departmental meetings, retreats and other events with other Departments. Prepare agendas, make copies, set up room, coordinate with speakers, take and type notes etc.
- Coordinate travel arrangements for the MD and other staff as needed, process MDs expense report: travel authorizations, flight tickets, hotel bookings, visas, airport transfers, petty cash reimbursements, etc.
- Receive daily mail, sort and distribute properly; make copies of financial statements, handouts and other documents. Keep MD apprised of time sensitive matters/mailings/phone calls. Fax/scan and mail letters and other documents.
- Coordinate events, conferences and meetings by arranging the appropriate space to facilitate the event. This will include scheduling catering invites and attendees when needed and controlling the budget for such.
- Produce and proofread correspondences, presentations with Power Point and Excel or other materials as directed by the MD.
- Bsc or BA degree in a relevant social sciences discipline
- Minimum of at least 5 years of experience supporting Executive Management
- Possess outstanding administrative and organizational skills
- Must be customer-focused, flexible, and forward thinking.
- Good communication skills
Method of Application
To apply for this position, click here
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about AdexenSimilar Jobs
- ERP Operations Manager - PM at Dangote Group
- Latest Jobs at Fan Milk Plc
- Office Assisitant at Adunni Organics
- Admin Officer at Coleman Cables and Wires
- Manager Production at GBFoods - Africa GINO BU
- WECA Distribution Manager at Kimberly-Clark
- Job Vacancies at The Dangote Group
- Deputy Quality Assurance Manager at Giant Beverages Limited