EZ37 Solutions is a Management and Human Resource Consulting and Training firm that provides professional, tailor- made, organisational development and manpower solutions.
• A Minimum Of First Degree In Any Discipline
• A Certificate In Microfinance Certification Programme (MCP) Will Be An Advantage.
• At Least 1 Year Experience As A Loan Officer/Client Officer And At Least A Year As A Branch Manager.
• Ability To Lead Or Contribute To Bank-wide Initiatives.
• Commercial Staff Management And Time Management Skills.
• Result And Service Delivery Orientation.
• A Minimum Of 5 Years Post NYSC Experience In A Microfinance Or Commercial Bank Institution, 2 Years Of Which Must Be In A Branch Management Or Branch Network Supervisory Role
• Strong Commercial, Risk Assets And Operations Experience.
The Branch Network Supervisor will be in charge of ensuring the quantity and quality of the bank's loan and deposit portfolio are in-line with the budget by monitoring performance and providing necessary support to underperforming staff. He\She is to provide support to the Senior Management on policy development and review, strategy formulation and implementation and capacity building of network staff.
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.