Current Employment Offer at Nigerian Foundries Limited - Nigeria
Posted on: 7 November, 2014
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Engineering / Technical
View All Jobs at Nigerian Foundries Limited - Nigeria
Family run and owned company since 1969 16 kms out of Lagos, Nigeria. Steel and iron foundry making products for a broad range of industries. Approximately 300 employees.
- Undertakes with his team scheduled and breakdown maintenance of foundry equipment and plant which include induction furnaces, diesel generator, hydraulics, conveying systems, electronics etc
- Their work involves checking, repairing and servicing machinery, equipment, systems and infrastructures.
The work typically involves:
- planning and undertaking scheduled maintenance using dedicated software.
- responding to breakdowns in timely manner
- diagnosing faults
- repairing equipment
- supervising engineering and technical staff
- obtaining specialist components, fixtures or fittings
- maintaining statistical and financial records
- ensuring compliance with health and safety legislation
- creating maintenance procedures
- managing stocks of supplies and equipment
Desired Skills and Experience
- A BEng, particularly in electrical, manufacturing, mechanical or production engineering is necessary for entry. About 10 years appropriate work experience in foundry or related industry is also necessary.
- Working well under pressure
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Relevant technical knowledge
- Relevant computer skills and Autocad
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Nigerian Foundries Limited - NigeriaSimilar Jobs
- Marketing Executives at McDorsey Service Company Limited
- Pipeline Projects Manager at a Leading Engineering and Construction Company - Micheal Stevens Consulting
- Research Specialist and Creative Writers at EPCM Engineers Limited
- Latest Vacancies at ABB
- Sales Manager at Smartflow Technologies
- Channel Business Managers at Honeywell Process Solutions (HPS)
- Job Vacancies at Greenlight Planet
- Job Openings at Hyprops Nigeria Limited