Current Employment Offer at Nigerian Foundries Limited - Nigeria
Posted on: 7 November, 2014
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Engineering / Technical
View All Jobs at Nigerian Foundries Limited - Nigeria
Family run and owned company since 1969 16 kms out of Lagos, Nigeria. Steel and iron foundry making products for a broad range of industries. Approximately 300 employees.
- Undertakes with his team scheduled and breakdown maintenance of foundry equipment and plant which include induction furnaces, diesel generator, hydraulics, conveying systems, electronics etc
- Their work involves checking, repairing and servicing machinery, equipment, systems and infrastructures.
The work typically involves:
- planning and undertaking scheduled maintenance using dedicated software.
- responding to breakdowns in timely manner
- diagnosing faults
- repairing equipment
- supervising engineering and technical staff
- obtaining specialist components, fixtures or fittings
- maintaining statistical and financial records
- ensuring compliance with health and safety legislation
- creating maintenance procedures
- managing stocks of supplies and equipment
Desired Skills and Experience
- A BEng, particularly in electrical, manufacturing, mechanical or production engineering is necessary for entry. About 10 years appropriate work experience in foundry or related industry is also necessary.
- Working well under pressure
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Relevant technical knowledge
- Relevant computer skills and Autocad
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Nigerian Foundries Limited - NigeriaSimilar Jobs
- Job Opening at a Truck Assembly Plant
- Latest Job Opportunity at CA Global
- Engineering Vacancy at 360 Degree Habitat Limited
- Engineering Role at at PPC Limited
- Engineering Vacancy at Michael Stevens Consulting
- Job Vacancies at ABB
- Base Manager at KOP Surface Products
- Regional Sales Manager at Rational AG