Graduate Vacancy at W-Holistic Business Solutions
Posted on: 4 November, 2014
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at W-Holistic
Working with W-Holistic Business Solutions is never anything less than rewarding. We give our consultants high levels of influence and responsibility. We are seeking extraordinary individuals to apply analytical rigor, exceptional communication skills, and impressive client management acumen to client engagements through critical research and analytics. In this role you would be working in a pro-active team environment, delivering value on client projects. As a core member of our delivery team, you would have the opportunity to lead components of engagements and ultimately engagements as a whole. We pride ourselves on a collaborative, fast-paced work environment, which is both professional and informal.
We pride ourselves on a collaborative, fast-paced work environment, which is both professional and informal. Our clients are the cutting edge emerging small and medium entreprises of the 21st Century, and we have developed unique business development and operational processes to serve them and to participate in their growth.
- Manage business development efforts to prospective clients – from initial contact, through client qualification, through proposal development, contract execution, invoicing, and payment.
- As deals are won, you will then work with your W-HBS colleagues to project manage and deliver services along our solution lines - Strategic Business Planning, Human Resources, Finance, Private Sector Development, eBusiness and even our Corporate Social Responsibility projects.
- As W-HBS is a small, fast-growing firm, you will also participate in various company-building activities, such as participating in new marketing campaigns and improving the company’s sales and project management processes.
The ideal person for this role is someone who:
- Has a deep and abiding passion for business and entrepreneurship and its place in effecting meaningful change for the better in the world
- Is ambitious, detail-oriented, methodical, inquisitive, passionate about people, confident and energetic. You are good with details and scheduling, and you like to write lists and work from a checklist at all times.
- Is self-motivated, organized, positive “can-do” attitude and would like to have a stable career in a dynamic and challenging environment.
- Enjoys working alone most of the time, and with people some of the time. The work you’ll be doing is typically alone and with minimal supervision. We are not in the business of micro-managing people. If you’re the type of person who likes to chitchat with people and friends a lot, this probably isn’t right for you.
- Lives in Lagos. Lagos mainland candidates have an added advantage.
- Excellent command of the English Language both orally and in writing. This is very key to getting this job. You will need to be a confident and effective communicator, easily able to talk to a Managing Director one minute and a student the next. You should also be a good listener,who cares about people and is genuinely interested in what makes people tick.
- Is “tech-savvy” and knows how to use Microsoft Office productivity tools (you must know things like Ms Word, Ms Excel, Ms PowerPoint, Ms Outlook..)
- Is dependable (I’m talking about VERY dependable… not the “This usually doesn’t happen, but it happened again” type).
- Doesn’t take things personally or have feelings hurt easily. Stays objective and likes to always use logic to make decisions.
- Is cool and relaxed, but always pushing to get things done. It’s important that you like to take responsibility, and your main focus is always delivering results.
- Has a First Degree in the social science firld preferably HR, IRPM, Business Administration, Finance, Accounting....., relevant advanced degree(s) and professional certification are helpful.
- Compensation: This is an unpaid internship. It is an opportunity to learn and gather work experience for your resume.
- Promotion Potential: At W-HBS we’re committed to promoting from within based entirely on merit, not just years of service. If you’re a high achiever, you can expect rapid promotion and new levels of responsibility, quickly. This approach makes W-HBS a great place to power your career. Interns that are selected would graduate to our Trainee Program
- Training: Our industry is competitive and demanding. We only succeed as a company when our people do. That means we actively want them to excel. If you’re a talented person who sets your standards high and who wants to contribute towards a winning team, we’ll provide every opportunity to help you grow.?
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about W-HolisticSimilar Jobs
- Latest Job Opportunities at Global Profilers
- Latest Jobs at Doheney Services Ltd
- Data Entry Officers at Ascentech Services Ltd
- Job Opportunities at Lorache Consulting Limited
- Legal Services Managers at Michael Stevens Consulting
- Job Openings at SD Human Resources Limited
- Finance and Accounting Officer at H.C. Bonum
- School Nurse at Teclab Management Services Limited