A top notch Travel Agency in Abuja has vacancies for a few serious-minded Graduates with good inter-personal skills as Accountants and Reservations & Ticketing Agents into its workforce.
- Reservations & Ticketing Officers (Job Code: CTTLRT1)
- Trainees Reservations and Ticketing Officer (Job Code CTTLTR2)
- Accountant (Job Code: CTTLACC1)
Age: Not more than 24 years.
- Candidates should have a minimum of an Ordinary National Diploma Certificate.
- Third class degree holders are also advised to apply.
- Candidates must however demonstrate:
- High skill in verbal and written communication.
- High Computer literacy in Microsoft applications Proficiency In the use of
- Microsoft Excel (For Job Code: CTTLACC1 only).
- Airline Reservations skills (For Job Code: CTTLRT1 and Job Code: CTTLTRT2 only)
- OND/HND or B Sc.Accounting (For Job Code: CTTLACC1 only)
Method of Application
Please indicate boldly, the JOB CODE for the position being applied for on the top right hand corner of the envelope. Applicants must be resident in Abuja.
Application Closing Date: Two weeks from the date of this publication. All applications, which must include Curriculum Vitae, photocopies of relevant credentials, and a most recent passport photograph should be forwarded to:
The Managing Director,
P.O. Box 9356,
Or send an electronic copy to recruitCTTL@gmail.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale