At WorleyParsons we are creating value all around the world, and our professionals are driving it all with expertise and confidence. When you take your place on our team, you'll discover nearly endless opportunities to develop your career and you'll have the support and encouragement to be at your best.
You will provide electrical engineering services to WorleyParsons, and its Customers and may provide technical support and supervision within the electrical team.
- Deliver electrical engineering services that meet WorleyParsons, its customers and applicable statutory and regulatory specifications, on time and within budget.
- Perform electrical engineering services such as:
- identify and report changes to project scope;
- assist with the preparation of proposals, estimates, budgets and schedules;
- provide assistance during procurement, construction and commissioning activities. For example, write requisitions, conduct technical bid evaluations and write purchase orders;
- contribute to appropriate studies, analyses and recommend actions;
- assist with the preparation of detailed designs and drawings, specifications, data, calculations and reports.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest developments and technical innovations in electrical engineering
- If required, assist and support junior personnel within the electrical engineering team.
- Communicate effectively with the electrical engineering team and project stakeholders, including the Customer
- Identify issues and problems, develop appropriate solutions, and ask for assistance when required.
What you will bring
Technical and Industry Experience
- Effective technical and practical engineering skills and ability to consistently deliver quality, accurate and timely work to WorleyParsons and its customers.
- A good working knowledge of the fundamental requirements of electrical engineering, and the basic requirements of other engineering fields.
- A good working knowledge of applicable local and international standards and statutory and regulatory specifications.
- Competent use of electrical engineering specific software and relevant software such as MS Office Suite
- Engineering experience in the same or similar industry, and developing leadership skills.
- Some job site or factory experience
Education – Qualifications, Accreditation, Training
A recognized degree in the relevant engineering discipline or equivalent.
Chartered Professional Engineer (CPEng) status.
Method of Application
Providing our people with an agile culture and challenging work opportunities results in a positive work environment. Our people enjoy competitive compensation packages and a fun, personal, collaborative and safe working environment. We value equal employment opportunity and are committed to promoting fairness, equality and diversity.
Our policy is to conduct background checks for all candidates who accept an offer of employment with us.
If you have the passion and talent to keep up, it's time to test the limits of what you can become. Find your future with WorleyParsons.
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.