We're a leading international bank, with more than a 150-year history in some of the world's most dynamic markets. We bank the people and companies driving investment, trade and the creation of wealth across Asia, Africa and the Middle East. With 1,600 branches and offices in 70 countries, we offer exciting and challenging international career opportunities.
* Manage all Real Estate activities in line with Group standards.
* Support the Business in optimal use of the Bank's property portfolio.
* Deliver Real Estate services in a cost efficient and effective way.
* Introduce industry best practice to the Real Estate function.
* Manage the Global Environmental and Health & Safety Programs in country, ensuring established objectives are achieved as per Group H&S guidelines/directives.
* Monitor and owning the property operational risk and manage the development of robust mitigation plans and keeping the unit audit ready.
* Ensuring highest standard of conduct.
* Manage The Group Property Insurance reporting in line with Group Insurance specifications.
* Manage all fit-out works according to Group standards.
* Deliver fit-out works of office and branches in a cost efficient and effective way.
* Carry out feasibility studies and proactively do forward planning to cater future real estate needs of the businesses.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
* Responsible for implementation of and adherence to Group Policies and Procedures.
* Develop and implement BAU exercise, acquisitions and disposals plans.
* Develop and implement annual CRES function budget with close cost tracking. Agree country budgets with key stakeholders.
* Deliver projects within a certain defined scope/value, with support from PMO office where required.
* Develop and agree country level Service Level agreements with the businesses.
* Develop country sourcing strategies.
* Evaluate country sourcing options.
* Effectively manage Supplier Service Agreements.
* Procure country supply arrangements within Global Sourcing guidelines.
* Manage supply of all Real Estate related services.
* Monitor established Key Performance Indicators and Service Level Agreements for all relevant areas of service delivery.
* Measure performance of supplier base and drive best value for Bank's benefit.
* Review Business requests against agreed service levels and existing policies.
* Prepare annual country CRES budgets including operational and capital projects budgets.
* Manage delivery of the Global Environmental and Health & Safety program.
* Ensure operational risks are highlighted and resolved or escalated where they can not be resolved in country.
* Manage the CRES function and team effectively and closely work towards developing the capability & leadership pipeline.
* Ensure all property leases and insurance data is captured and accurately reported using the Bank's property database.
* Responsible for overall integrity of Global Property Management System data for country portfolio.
* Responsible for overall integrity of GFM, Webcore and Change Management system in country.
Qualifications & Skills
* A property management professional with at least ten to fifteen years experience.
* A bachelor's degree in Real Estate, Facilities Management, engineering or other business related discipline is preferred.
* An intimate knowledge of the facilities management / real estate market as well as a keen understanding of customer service principles.
* Demonstrated resourcefulness in seeking out market opportunities and leveraging supplier base to maximum advantage.
* Very strong analytical mindset.
* Diplomatic but assertive.
* Strong Communication and Negotiation skills.
* Multi-tasking and sensitive to cross-cultural exposures.
* Independent but strong team player with ability to encourage and support individuals to achieve their full potential.
* Strong interpersonal skills in an international context.
* Strong systems/process awareness and aptitude.
* Collaborative and persuasive.
* Proactive problem solver.
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.