Recent Job Vacancies at UNOCASA Limited
Posted on: 27 October, 2014
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Aviation / Airline
View All Jobs at UNOCASA Limited
UNOCASA Limited is recruiting for the following vacant positions:
- Collate and maintain all financial records including dues, fees, levies, taxes etc of the AON
- Develop, implement, modify and document record keeping and accounting systems making use of current computer technology
- Develop, maintain and analyze budgets, preparing periodic reports that compare budget costs to actual costs
- Report to management regarding the finances of the establishment
- Prepare financial statements for association monthly
- Organize Office operations and procedures
- General Office management and administration such as Stock management/reconciliation, Ordering/purchasing
- Manage and Control correspondence
- Keep up to date records of Office documents
- Maintain all Office equipment
- Responsible for prompt payment of all licences and renewals
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting and Finance.
- 2-3 years post NYSC experience
- Must have proven administrative experience
- Must be able to work independently
- Must be confident
- Must pay attention to detail and be dependable
go to method of application »
- Play a leading role in the organization redesign initiative devised to develop the organization, structures and management system to facilitate effective service provision.
- Track, report and occasionally analyze various legislative and regulatory actions.
- Provide reports on legislative, regulatory, and other government affairs and activities.
- Respond to specific requests from members and others for assistance with government affairs and issues
- Draft/write monthly updates for association publications
- Liaison, when requested or needed, with other associations
- Attend meetings and represent association when requested
- Serve as key HQ contact for Association.
- Serve as liaison to selected committees: advise chair, attend meetings, and prepare reports
- Assist with complaints process as needed
- Complete oversight of association Branding
- Direct consultants on projects.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, International Relations or equivalent experience.
- Must have at least Second Class Upper qualification in relevant first degree
- Show understanding of and have work experience within the Aviation sector
- At least 7 years post NYSC work experience
- 2-3 years experience and proven track record at management level within a local authority, government department or agency and/or large multifunctional organization with comparable scope, responsibilities, budget and resources
- Should be able to develop rapport and working effectively with a diverse range of people
- Confident and independent
- Demonstrate excellent oral and written communication skills
- Capable of setting priorities when multiple demands are present
- Proven accuracy and attention to detail
Method of Application
Only qualified applicants should send their CVs directly to email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about UNOCASA LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Job Vacancies in the Aviation Industry Via Universal Careers
- Graduate Trainee Junior Customer Service Ticketing & Reservation Agent Recruitment at Ethiopian Airlines
- Business Development Jobs at Pete Ground Services Limited
- Aircraft Attendants at Pete Ground Services Limited