Adexen Recruitment Agency is looking for a Procurement Officer (Import) for a conglomerate multi-disciplinary company. They are into Engineering services, Real Estate, Broadcasting and restaurants.
Our Client is a multi-disciplinary company, who are into Engineering services, Real Estate, Broadcasting and restaurants.
Candidate would be required to review contracts regularly to check performance against specifications, have wide contract management and importation knowledge.
- · Process purchase requisitions and orders within purchasing authority.
- · Invite, assess, and recommend supplier tenders, bids, quotations and proposals.
- · Establish and negotiate contract terms and conditions and maintain supplier relationships.
- · Prepare and maintain purchasing records, reports and price
- · Work with internal and external stakeholders to determine procurement needs, quality and delivery requirements
- · Assist in the development of specification for equipment, materials and services to be purchased.
- · Administer contract performance, including delivery, receipt, warranty, damages and insurance.
- · Reconcile or resolve value discrepancies.
- · Comply with and maintain knowledge of applicable rules, legislation, regulations, standards, and best practices.
- · Receive and process purchase orders
- · Compile with the supply chain procedures for requisition process, validation, payment, delivery and invoicing
- · B.Sc. in any relevant field
- · Professional qualification in supply chain or equivalent qualification.
- · Minimum of 5 years cognate experience
- · Pre-requisite knowledge about importation is required.
- · Ability to work well under pressure.
- · Experience in participating in tender processes.
- · Proactive and takes initiative.
- · Sound reasoning and sound judgment abilities.
- · Must be organized.
- · Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- · Fluent in written and oral English.
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.