Our client is a leading indigenous pharmaceutical company in the marketing and sales of a wide range of wn imported ethical and OTC brands. Owing to a strategic reorganization designed to strengthen the sales function to enable it meet the challenges of operating in a fiecely competitive market, the company requires urgently the services of self motivated, result oriented sales professionals to fill the following vacancies:
Area Sales Manager (East/North East)
The successful candidates will be charged with the challenge of firmly establishing the comapny's brands among the healthcare professionals by providing effective leadership for the team of young restive Medical Sales Representatives deployed to their territories. They will report to the National Sales Manager and will be based in Aba and Kano.
- A good bachelors Degree in Pharmacy. Current registration with the PCN and PSN are basic requirements.
- Not less than 2 years experience as an Area Sales Manager in a reputable pharmaceutical company.
- Track record of achievements in previous employments.
- Good communication and inter personal skills.
- Good team leadership skills and a strong and infectious 'can do' spirit.
- Single mindedness in the drive to surpass territory objectives.
- Profound knowledge of the territories and so candidates would have worked in territory of choice.
Medical Sales Representatives
The successful candidates will report to the Area Managers and will be deployed to manage healthcare professionals in the hospital and obtain good distribution for the brands in the trade in the designated sales territories. The successful candidates will be based in Lagos, Markurdi, Port Harcourt and Kaduna.
- A good bachelors degree in Pharmacy or any other Biological Sciences discipline.
- 1- 2 hears experience as a Medical Sales Representative in a reputable Pharmaceutical company.
- Good level of self confidence, good communication and inter-personal skills.
- Good knowledge of the market in the area of their choice.
- Ability to achieve given objectives with minimum supervision.
- Current driving licence.
Method of Application
Candidates who meet the above requirements should send in applications and attach a copy of their CVs to:
The Managing Consultant,
P. O. Box 8151,
or apply online to email@example.com not later than one week from the date of this advert.