The Air Energi Group was established over thirty years ago and is now one of the world's largest and most successful businesses completely dedicated to providing technical expertise to the global oil and gas industry. Our sole focus means that we have a comprehensive understanding of the oil and gas industry and the key drivers of the personnel working within it.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Reference: PT lag_1411137431
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- My client are looking for a candidate to provide very strong support to the identification of production improvement opportunities and production optimization studies in conjunction with the reservoir engineer, petrophysicist and production geologist in the asset development team.
- The incumbent will ensure the highest levels of competence of production technologists in the asset development team to include the, budget management, recruitment, retention, competency development and professional coaching and mentoring.
- Work in an integrated study team (as a member or a study team lead) where you can learn from others and equally contribute with your own background and experience. Make PT input into field development plan. The required technical work will comprise but will not be limited to well performance modelling, sand prediction, sand control selection and upper completion design, perforating and smart well design for land and swamp operations
- As Production Technologists have a broad understanding of other E&P disciplines and skills in all key Production technologist specialties.
Qualification and Experience
- A university degree in Engineering or equivalent with 6 - 10 years relevant experience, including a minimum of 5 years PT work experience in an operating company.
- Well Modeling & Performance
- Production System Optimization
- Conformance Technology
- Well Integrity Management and Determining Well Operating Envelope
- Planning & Design of Well Intervention Activities
- HSE considerations in well management and completion operations
- Completion Design and supervision
- Oil well cementing and Drill-in Fluids
- Knowledge in Production Operation
go to method of application »
Job Reference: 2874_1411648075
- Provide engineering planning, scheduling and reporting services for a wide range of upstream oil and gas projects for offshore and onshore projects within Nigeria.
- These projects include upgrades and expansions of existing facilities, ranging from ca. $US10 - 100 MM, as well as major green field projects valued up to $US900MM.
- Develop and maintain specific engineering planning, scheduling and reporting procedures to align with the Facilities Integrated Planning System.
- Prepare and maintain updated engineering plans, as well as resourced detailed schedules, for all Facilities projects requiring engineering services, based on the current Facilities Technical Work Plan (FTWP).
- Ensure all project plans are based on latest approved Engineering Deliverable Register (EDR).
- Perform resource loading and generate reports as required.
- Monitor actual versus planned progress against approved (base lined) detailed schedules. Prepare forecasts and highlight / resolve areas of concern and prepare appropriate recovery plans.
- Identify critical paths and analyse and propose improvements to schedules.
- Produce weekly and monthly Project Progress reports, look ahead and ad-hoc reports, as requested by the Manager, Engineering.
- Review & audit contractors engineering planning procedures, reports and schedules.
- Provide leave cover for other Planners as required.
- University Degree engineering or other relevant discipline discipline, although lower qualifications can be accepted where experience levels are demonstrably high and appropriate to job requirements.
- Full membership of a relevant International Institution preferred, but not essential.
- Minimum of 8-years relevant experience within the Upstream Oil and Gas Industry, with at least 2 years in a planning position within the engineering function.
Key Competencies Requirements:
- Sound multi-discipline knowledge of the engineering activities required for the delivery of Facilities projects.
- Experience of planning, scheduling and tracking progress of engineering deliverables.
- Proficient in MSProject/Word/Excel/Powerpoint.
- Good communicator and team player.
- Organised, interactive and methodical.
- Ability to work under pressure with time constraints.
- Comfortable working within a multi-discipline, multi-cultural team environment.
go to method of application »
Job Reference: Chief Production Eng_1411137482
- 15 years of experience in the Oil and Gas industry in Nigerian and possibly international, covering both land, swamp and offshore experience. Track record in field development planning and delivery and asset operation and optimization, Well and Reservoir Management,
- Technical and operational innovator and entrepreneur, track record in finding solutions to increasing the recovery per dollar invested and operated.
Roles and Specific Responsibilities
- Drive and implement the optimum completion design in the wells, focused on maximum recovery from the well bore, both in daily production and reservoir recovery, with the lowest possible downtime
- Drive the recovery per well of the existing producing wells, ensure that the well and reservoir management processes are fit for purpose, documented and engrained in our own organization and in that of our partners, with particular focus on well uptime and increased recovery per reservoir,
- Develop Integrated Production System Models for existing producing assets and planned assets, from reservoir drainage points to point of sales, key focus areas are maximization of the crude, gas and gas liquids volumes measured and sold, within the technical limits of the reservoirs, wells and facilities, quantity and quality of gas liquids sources,
- Drive the implementation of fit for purpose tools and processes that facilitate maximum integration between the field operations and the office, from subsurface to point of sales.
- Drive the well surveillance and intervention plans, in alignment with the maintenance schedules and implementation of the field optimization of the Utorogu and Ughelli producing fields, oil, gas and condensate, including location preparation, well planning, drilling and hook-up to the production stations, with specific focus on HSE, Cost, Time and Recovery per well,
- Relentlessly drive Field Operations Optimization, always focused on minimum deferment, lowest cost, highest throughput!
- Ensure that the E-well book, is expanded to be a life asset reference document and is formally updated quarterly with the relevant historic dynamic and static data for the field, the wells, reservoirs, and gas plants, flow stations and related surface infrastructure, Work out guidelines and procedures to ensure all work is carried out safely adhering to best international oilfield practices.
- Ability to translate complex operational and development issues into simple solutions,
- High level of independent thinking and reasoning, based on sound technical and commercial fundamentals.
- Understanding and application of the key drivers of operations and reservoir management including production technology, well engineering, process engineering and production operations.
- Ability to generate good quality technical reports
- Ruthless bottom line focus, ability to translate and articulate technical operational solutions into the key business drivers, HSE, Cost and Production,
- Fully understand and able to articulate how the company is making its money and how he and his department can drive the bottomline, short term, medium term and long term of the company.
- Implement fit for purpose business processes, including efficient and effective translation of opportunity to project plan, and planned liquids and gas into the tank. With support processes fit for purpose but hard coded, including IAP, budget approvals, authority to execute, priority setting and staff allocation, time writing, maintaining personal log books and project handbooks.
- Supervise and coordinate subordinates
Key focus areas:
Direct experience in the following areas:
- HSEMS implementation in the field and in the workflow,
- Field Operations Management, Development Planning,
- Generating innovative and imaginative development/operations solutions,
- Integrated Activity Planning, IPSM, Cost optimisation/management
- Flow Assurance,
- Well Completions (Including Intelligent Completions),
- Production Surveillance and Operations,
- Gas Lift design and Optimization,
- Production System Planning, Operations and Optimization,
- Well Testing, Execution, Design and Modelling,
- Well Surveillance, Intervention, Planning and Production Optimization, by drainage point, by conduit, by reservoir, by cluster, by field,
- Asset evaluation
- Government Regulations
- Petroleum Contracts,
- Procurement Contracting Skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV's to: email@example.com