If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
mPedigree Networks is the global leader in the use of mobile and web technologies in securing products against faking, counterfeiting and diversion.
Partnering more than two-dozen telecom operators, Fortune 500 technology companies, and regulatory agencies in several countries, mPedigree has created more than a technology platform; we have helped launch a movement.
We are currently seeking to engage a young dynamic, result oriented and self motivated individual.
mPedigree Networks is recruiting to fill the position of:
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Duration: Full time employment
The individual hired for this position, will be the first contact of our organization and will maintain and sustain our brand.
- Making and receiving telephone calls; replying electronic messages.
- Managing and maintaining the flow of external correspondences.
- Managing and maintaining internal and external meeting schedule.
- Creating the electronic monthly updates for the organization.
- Assisting with logistics associated with the successful implementation of programs/events
- Assisting with updating of the organization contact database.
- Providing research support for the organization publication/events.
- Other administrative duties that may be assigned.
- Person must be a fast learner and very proficient with computer tools.
- Minimum of Ordinary National Diploma – OND from a reputable institution.
- Excellent spoken English.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong writing skills.
- Cheerful and friendly.
- Team Player.
- Computer literacy(Knowledge of excel, Microsoft word and must be very conversant with the internet.
- Ability to work independently and meet tight deadlines.
- Outstanding multitasking and organizational skill.
Method of Application
Send your Resume, cover-letter and a close up recent picture to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject FRONT DESK OFFICER.