mPedigree Networks is the global leader in the use of mobile and web technologies in securing products against faking, counterfeiting and diversion.
Partnering more than two-dozen telecom operators, Fortune 500 technology companies, and regulatory agencies in several countries, mPedigree has created more than a technology platform; we have helped launch a movement.
We are currently seeking to engage a young dynamic, result oriented and self motivated individual.
mPedigree Networks is recruiting to fill the position of:
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Duration: Full time employment
The individual hired for this position, will be the first contact of our organization and will maintain and sustain our brand.
- Making and receiving telephone calls; replying electronic messages.
- Managing and maintaining the flow of external correspondences.
- Managing and maintaining internal and external meeting schedule.
- Creating the electronic monthly updates for the organization.
- Assisting with logistics associated with the successful implementation of programs/events
- Assisting with updating of the organization contact database.
- Providing research support for the organization publication/events.
- Other administrative duties that may be assigned.
- Person must be a fast learner and very proficient with computer tools.
- Minimum of Ordinary National Diploma – OND from a reputable institution.
- Excellent spoken English.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong writing skills.
- Cheerful and friendly.
- Team Player.
- Computer literacy(Knowledge of excel, Microsoft word and must be very conversant with the internet.
- Ability to work independently and meet tight deadlines.
- Outstanding multitasking and organizational skill.
Method of Application
Send your Resume, cover-letter and a close up recent picture to: email@example.com with the subject FRONT DESK OFFICER.