Adexen Recruitment Agency is mandated by a leading oil and gas company to recruit a Project Executive Assistant for its operations in Nigeria
Our client is a world leader in the design, manufacture and sale of equipment and components used in oil & gas drilling/production and a leader in the provision of oilfield inspection services. They also provide supply chain integration services to the upstream oil and gas industry
• Manage day-to-day operational and administrative duties to support the Project Director .Manage hectic calendar and meeting schedules, using prioritization skills and a high level of interpersonal refinement
• Plan and optimize all travel plans for the Project Director
• Draft memos, letters, e-mails, documents and other responses as directed by the Director
• Coordinate logistics and travelling .
• Completes project and special assignments by establishing objectives; determining priorities; managing time; gaining cooperation of others; monitoring progress; problem-solving; making adjustments to plans.
• Attend meetings, take notes, transcribe notes, derive action plans and follow up with all attendees to reinforce the meeting purpose, outcome and expected responses/actions
• Maintain professional knowledge base and seek opportunities to enhance skills and abilities; seek new areas of responsibility and perform new tasks; recommend process improvements
• Handle all duties with a high degree of integrity, professionalism and confidentiality
• BSc or BA degree in a relevant social sciences discipline
• Minimum of at least 5 years of experience supporting Executive Management
• Possess outstanding administrative and organizational skills
• Must be customer-focused, flexible, and forward thinking.
• Experience in oil & gas industry will be a plus
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.