Qualifications and Experience
B.Sc/HND in Accounting, Business Admin & Economics
Must be a qualified Accountant (ICAN, ANAN).
A Computer knowledge and must be familiar with Accounting softwar
28 October, 2015
About Muslim Community Centre (MCC)
The Centre is established to deliver excellent educational and social services anchored on moral rectitude to the Muslim Ummah and other Nigerians as a part of its contribution to nationa building
The Centre's mission is to provide and achieve excellence in the provision of Islamic and Western Education in its institution
1. Fou'ad Lababidi Islamic Academy(FLIA) is a comprehensive Secondary School established in 1995 blended with strong Islamic Education
It prepares students for Science and Humanities courses in Universities within and outside Nigeria. It is equppied with standard Physics, Biology, Chemistry, Food & Nutrition Laboratories, Computer Laboraties and e-learning facilities among others. It also has a collection of qualified and hard working staff.
The yearly performance of the students graduating from the Academy is a testimony to its strong foundation and operation. The students' performance in WAEC /NECO since its establishment has been from 89% -100% at Distinction and Credit level. Click here to see the performance.
2. Fou'ad Lababidi Nursery and Primary School (FLNP) was established in 2009 and has from Creche to Primary 6 presently
3. College of Arabic and Islamic Studies (CAIS) was established in 2002 and affliated to the Institute of Education, Ahmad Bello University, Zaria with the objective of providing a combination of Arabic, Islamic Studies and Western Education at Secondary School level to eligible candidates.
4. Institute for Islamc Education (IIE) formally known as Community Education Programme. The Institute was established with the aim of providing Islamiyya Education to children of Primary and Secondary School age as well as adult male / female who have the interest to acquire Islamic Education
5. Tahfeezul Qur'an Programme (TQP) was established in 2010 to train students on memorization of the Holy Qur'an. Presently, it has 13 Huffaz (memorizers of the Qur'an as teachers and many students.
6. MCC Jumu'ah Mosque. It was commissioned in 2003. It conducts Five Daily Prayers, Jumu'ah Prayer, Ramadan Tafseer among other things. It has the capacity to accommodate over 2000 worshipers
Our Tuition fee is affordable compared to other private schools in the FCT