Olivet Cloud Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
The Office Manager position is responsible for the office operations of the Olivet Cloud Regional office. This position is responsible for providing oversight of all operational and administrative activities of the office, including travels, events, procurement, insurance, logistics, facility management and fleet management. This position will ensure that policies and procedures in all the areas are in place and followed, for the smooth running of the office. This position will be both external and internal facing, thus excellent customer service is essential to success. This position requires a high degree of discernment for complex decision making to ensure both compliance and operational efficiency. The Office Manager will report to the Executive office of the Group Managing Director
ESSENTIAL CHARACTER TRAITS:
Customer focus, ability to analyze and assess, ability to solve problems and make good decisions, planning and organizing.
RESPONSIBILITIES & DELIVERABLES
A. Office Administration and Operations (50%)
- Provide support on various administrative issues to ensure efficient and effective running on day-to-day operations.
- Ensure seamless organization/ execution of office operation procedures.
- Ensure excellent interface and support to visitors.
- Manage off-line correspondences and ensure accurate information is communicated to the proper persons.
- A design filing system that supports the seamless operation of the office, including record retention, disposal, and retrieval.
- Actively participate in the planning and execution of regional/ organizational events.
- Identify opportunities for process and office management improvements and implement new systems.
- Ensure maintenance of a robust and updated asset management register.
- Ensure all required utilities are provided timely and there are no service disruptions.
- Manage office supplies and ensure efficient usage.
- Ensure that the assets of the organization are properly insured.
- Ensure the provision of logistics support to the office when required.
- Efficient management of the fleet of the Regional Office.
B. Procurement (20%)
- Prepare and plan for the purchase of equipment, services and supplies.
- Follow and enforce organizational procurement policies and procedures.
- Review, compare, analyze products and services to be purchased.
- Coordinate the work of the regional procurement committee and associated documentation.
- Ensure that all procured items are of high quality and fit for purpose.
- Manage inventories and maintain accurate purchase and pricing records.
- Maintain and update supplier information such as qualifications and product ranges.
- Maintain good supplier relations and assist with contracting.
- Research and evaluate prospective suppliers.
C. Financial (15%)
- Process payment (invoices) for all procured items.
- Monitor and record all expenses, as appropriate.
- Prepare expense reports as required.
- Efficiently manage the administrative budget.
- Manage office petty cash (if any)
D. Any Other Assigned Function (10%)
May perform other job-related duties as assigned.
Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university or equivalent in Computer or Business Administration, plus 3 years’ experience managing complex office/administrative operations. Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and Zoho Software eg -CRM,Inventory etc
- Most Critical Proficiencies
- Proven office management and administrative experience.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Strong writing and editing skills.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multitask and prioritize work.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Experienced in inventory control and supply chain management.
- Excellent organizational skills including strong attention to detail.
- Must be a self-starter and driven
- Essential Job Functions and Physical Demands
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work cooperatively and tactfully with a diverse group of people.
- May require constant sitting and moving, working at a computer for extended periods of time, as well as occasional bending and lifting.
- Outstanding English writing skills and oral communication skills are essential.
- Knowledge of clerical practices and procedures.
- Knowledge of business and management principles.
- Ability to work with sensitive information and maintain confidentiality.