Our client a leading technology company is urgently looking for a well-rounded business-facing IT leader who will define, managed, and evolve the core IT systems and information security strategy for the business. Proven experience in delivering best cost, best outcome, reliable secure information systems to a multi‐site, multi-national, growth business.
Summary of Role
Through strong, commercially aligned, and well-governed IT systems leadership, ensure IT delivers optimum operational support to high growth, multi-national technology services & data business.
As a senior manager within the organization, take ownership and accountability for full lifecycle IT & Information Security. You will bring clear experience in delivering commercially aligned security systems, processes, and business adoption, including ISO27001 certification.
With end-to-end accountability for IT solutions and services, you will proactively seek out new opportunities to deliver business advantage through IT systems and business process improvement. Strong experience in leading and managing development teams and liaising with business teams is key.
Qualification, Knowledge, and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree (minimum of Second Class Upper) in Computer Science, MIS, or similar fields from a recognized University plus relevant IT certifications. Postgraduate/Master’s degree and additional qualification in Information Technology will be an added advantage.
- Proven working experience as an IT Manager with a minimum of 7 years of IT experience, 3 of which must be at a Senior Management level.
- Excellent knowledge of technical management, information analysis, and computer hardware/software systems.
- The candidate must possess highly effective supervisory skills and techniques that have demonstrated the ability to communicate effectively in both oral and written form, direct and coordinate operations with strong organizational and time management skills. He / She must be dependable, has integrity, and be attentive to details.
- High-level understanding of Relational Database Management Systems (Mysql)
- Experience with the financial technology industry
- Strong communications skills, cross-functional working, and engagement skills will ensure you gain business sponsorship and adoption of improved IT and Information Security systems & processes.
- You will bring proven experience in shaping, delivering, and evolving business-critical IT & Information Security services, delivered by third-party outsource service partners. You will ensure a close partnership with business outputs-led delivery.
- You will lead the design, specification, configuration, installation, and maintenance of local area network hardware, software, and telecommunication services, and internet service providers.
- You will design, develop, implement, and coordinate systems, policies, and procedures.
- You must have a high-level understanding of cloud computing technologies and terminology, a good understanding of Windows and Linux operating systems and network environments (AWS, Cpanel)
- You must understand NDPR, ISO 27001 standards.
- You must be able to establish, maintain, and regularly test disaster recovery plans.
- You must be able to develop Service Level Agreements for service providers, determines performance targets for IT personnel, and assists in selecting IT Service Providers.
- REST APIs and Micro-services
- AWS / Azure