The Finance Manager is responsible for the financial guidance and support to increase our companies’ value. The Finance Manager will carry out Analysis targets, budgetary planning, oversee the production of accurate financial statements. however, we have an array of companies we manage; therefore, the finance manager will be responsible for supporting each enterprise and manage affairs to achieve profitability.
In this role, the individual is expected to be a great communicator and manage some external relationship professionally to enable a good flow and timely rendering of report.
Pristin Capital is a private Equity company based in Abuja with a portfolio around Nigeria, we offer our employee a fun, fast paced and vibrant work space with opportunities to grow. We are known for the great care we take with clients and employees alike and our office is located in Gwarimpa, Abuja.
The Position: We are looking for a Finance Manager Who is efficient, smart and dedicated who is able to manage finance appropriately. The Salary Range is =N=60,000.00 to =N=80,000.00.
Reporting & Supervision: The Finance Manager will report to the CEO.
Qualifications and competencies:
- B.Sc. Degree in Finance, Economics, Accounting or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- Minimum of 1 year Work experience.
- Having a Master’s degree will be an added advantage.
- Demonstrate advanced skills and knowledge of Excel, as well as other Microsoft Office applications.
- Able to do Macros develop complex business models on excel.
- Strong analytical skills and highly detail-oriented.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to communicate effectively across the organization and externally.
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail.
- Analyze the financial details of past, present, and expected operations in order to identify development opportunities and areas where improvement is needed.
- Draw up long term and short-term Investment/financial plans for the business
- Responsible for preparation of monthly Financial Outlook forecast
- Project analysis, appraisal of investment and new business opportunities, structuring of project finance transactions and development of business plans and models.
- Analyze and make recommendations regarding investment that will help in achieving the company's financial goals.
- Define possible risks and potential returns for investments.
- Asses the company's financial/business needs and strategies.
- Review potential acquisition, joint ventures, merges, projections and sales.
- Assess business operations, financial structure & business capability/potential, market scenarios and company situation.
- Provide periodic reporting and analysis of sales, competition and key performance indicators.
- Ensure business meets all its statutory and compliance obligations that is statutory accounting and Tax issues.
- Always looking for cost reduction opportunities.