Never pay for any CBT, test or assessment as part of any recruitment process. When in doubt, contact us
Reliable Plastic was incorporated on April 28th, 1998. We have been committed to providing the best quality products to our customers since its inception. Apart from the outstanding service that is provided, consumers are sure to be completely satisfied with the end product. Reliable Plastic promises to use only quality material for your product. Everything is done in-house with the company and therefore is your one-stop shop for product manufacturing.
Reliable Steel and Plastic Industries Limited, a leading production company located in Anambra State, Nigeria, is currently seeking a highly motivated and results-driven individual to join as our EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT.
This role is responsible for supporting all aspects of the Managing Director’s & Executive Director’s work including appointments and diary, make travel arrangements and book accommodation, manage programme and events, producing agendas, minutes and all key paperwork for meetings as well as support for MD’s & ED’s effectiveness. The Executive Assistant will also overseeing staffing requirements, providing supervision and direction to front office employees as well as streamline processes for operational effectiveness.
Key Result Areas (KRA)
The key result areas of this role are:
- Information Management Support
- Administrative and Communication Support
- Executive Time Management Support
- Public Relations –Director of First Impressions
- Acts as the point of contact and liaising with internal or external stakeholders at a high-level on behalf of the Managing Director
- Provide a bridge for smooth communication between the Managing Director and internal departments
- Provide support in preparing and managing client contracts/agreements
- Draft reports, prepare presentations, letters and personal correspondence, and perform other tasks that facilitate the Managing Director's & Executive Director’s effectiveness.
- Day-to-day management of the Managing Director's itinerary & calendar; scheduling, organizing, setting up and managing meetings as well as other protocols.
- Update the Managing Director & Executive Director’s on key organizational issues.
- Prioritize conflicting needs; handle matters expeditiously, proactively, and following through on all the company's projects to ensure successful completion with deadline.
- Managing Information flow to the Managing Director in a timely and accurate manner
- Make travel and accommodation arrangements
- Providing administrative assistance, such as writing, editing and reviewing emails, drafting memos and preparing communications on the Managing Director and Executive Director’s behalf.
- Take minutes during meetings
- Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence
- Organize and maintain the MD’s Office filling system
- Using various software, including word processing, spreadsheets and presentation software to prepare reports and special projects.
- Review goals of team daily and identify root cause if goal was not obtained
Management and Supervisory:
- Checks on team throughout the day to be sure that any issues with equipment, personnel, work tools, safety, etc. are addressed promptly.
- Coaches and develops staff, while fostering a team atmosphere. Provides pep talks as needed and coaching for any performance issues.
- Assists employees with questions or problems they have regarding work assignments, priorities, safety, personnel issues, etc.
- Counsels employees when necessary and recommends to HR such personnel actions as disciplinary action, transfer, promotion, termination of employment, etc. Documents any issues, counseling efforts, etc.
- Oversees training and orientation of new employees and offers additional training as needed. Offers re-training when necessary. Sets up and maintains cross training, as applicable.
- Serves as a role model to all employees. Conducts oneself professionally and abides by Company safety & personnel policies, SOPs, etc.
- Analyze budgets and continuously control front office cost and identify/rectify waste measures.
- Check front office output according to expectation and submit report on performance and progress
- Conduct safety and orientation training with new employees
- Control and organize timesheets for front office personnel
- Identify issues of inefficiency, suggest and take action on improvement
- Review goals of front office team daily and identify root cause if goal was not obtained
- Set Performance expectation and target as well as review all front office employees’ performance
- Conduct monthly performance appraisals for all front office employees and communicate information to HR and Executive Management
- A Bachelor's degree in Public Administration, or related field.
- 5-10 years' experience in administration and Executive Assistance.
- Experience in management and administration.
- Strong analytical, organizational, and creative thinking skills.
- Excellent communication (oral and written), interpersonal, and customer service skills.
- Knowledge of data analysis and report writing.
- The ability to understand and follow company policies and procedures.
- The ability to work under pressure.
Excellent supervision, business presentation, skills, Organization and leadership abilities, Self-motivated with a result driven approach, Problem- solving skill
Working Conditions - The Executive Assistant to Managing Director is required to sit for extended periods of time and operate a computer which requires dexterity of hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard, mouse, and other devices and objects. The person must also be physically able to participate in factory rounds, travel long trips by road or air, meetings, presentations and training sessions that require constant talking and listening.