Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) Institute is a reputable and internationally recognized professional services firm. We work with diverse clients in the public sector, development partners, private sector and Civil society / Non-government Organizations. Since our establishment in 2010, we have delivered high-quality, competitive, and optimal services to our clients. We provide technical expertise in strategic planning, monitoring and evaluations in health, education, public finance management, social development, governance, economic growth, ICT , MSMEs, agricultural innovations etc.
Reports to: Principal Consultant
Perform day-to-day administrative and secretarial duties in office environments and/or virtually. The responsibilities include reporting to management, managing daily tasks, drafting documents, and entering data, scheduling appointments and providing clerical support.
Specific Duties Include
- Complete a broad variety of administrative tasks including managing an extremely active calendar of appointments for the Principal Consultant, completing travel and expense reports etc.
- Take minutes of meetings attended with the CEO and circulate accordingly
- Answering phone inquiries and handling complaints in a courteous, professional manner
- Ensuring office supplies are maintained, including checking inventory and working with vendors to always ensure adequate levels of necessary supplies
- Occasionally traveling off-site to deliver reports or files to other departments
- Preparation of company compliance and bid documents
- Ensuring the confidentiality and security of files and filing systems
- Basic bookkeeping and office management, especially in accounts payable/receivable
- Develop social media strategy – ensuring engaging material is posted frequently across all platforms
- Participate in new business development bids including writing job descriptions, participating in strategic phone calls, providing guidance on proposal budgets and providing administrative support as necessary
- Microsoft office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Basic bookkeeping experience
- Excellent organization and time management
- Familiarity with basic research methods
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to multitask
Interested and qualified candidates should apply using the Apply Now button below.