Nursery: The Class Teacher for the lower class will teach English, Mathematics and Science using Cambridge/ English curriculum.
Primary: The Class Teacher for the primary section will teach English, Mathematics and Science using Cambridge/ English curriculum.
2-3 active years in teaching with EYFS experience
B.Ed. in English, Mathematics, Primary Education, PGD
TRCN is an added advantage
- motivate and stimulate a child's learning abilities, often encouraging learning through experience
- provide pastoral care and support to children within a secure learning environment
- assist with the development of a child's personal, social, language and physical coordination abilities
- develop and produce visual aids and teaching resources
- encourage mathematical and creative development through stories, songs, games, drawing and imaginative play
- help children develop curiosity and knowledge
- work with others, including teaching assistants and nursery nurses etc. to plan and coordinate work both indoors and outdoors
- share knowledge gained with other practitioners and build and maintain relationships with parents
- observe, assess and record each child's progress
- ensure the health and safety of children and staff is maintained during all activities, both inside and outside the nursery or school
- attend staff meetings and staff training days
- keep up to date with changes in the curriculum and developments in best practice.
- excellent communication and listening skills
- good organizational skills to plan the day and respond to the different needs of the children you teach
- the ability to inspire and enthuse young children
- energy, resourcefulness, responsibility, patience and a caring nature
- an understanding of the needs and feelings of children
- ability to work independently with children, as well as being able to work in the wider nursery/school team
- a sense of humor and the ability to keep things in perspective.
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: ₦100,000.00 - ₦150,000.00 ( monthly net)