Offshore Construction Planner at Primus Group
Posted on: 11 July, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Primus Group
Primus was duly incorporated in Nigeria (RC No. 19811) under the Companies and Allied Matters Act 1990.
We are an established Engineering, Technical Services and Consultancy business providing quality service, technical and commercial support to the energy sector.
Following our inception in 1976, we have executed and managed a variety of complex projects for various renowned clients using our workforce and technical partners. We have up to 120 employees working onsite and subcontracted to our clients. Our success over the years has been attributed to our people and through our outstanding relationship with our clients and the communities from where we operate.
Offshore Construction Planner
- Establish work scope, quantity and logical sequences in terms of engineering, manufacturing and construction disciplines relating to commissioning and decommissioning activities.
- Conduct field scoping to clarify scope as required.
- Create WBS structure, and work with PMT and project execution team in the development of work break down structure for progress measurement, scheduling, cost estimating and
- project control.
- Prepare and manage overall master schedule integrating work breakdown structure using scheduling software; Understand contractual matter, earn value method, familiar with scope
- management and change control.
- Coordinate schedule from multiple contractors and incorporate the information gathered into the overall project master schedule; Prepare cost estimation and schedule bar chart plan
- considering all in puts (manpower, equipment and materials) availability, production and construction sequences.
- Develop work method of statement or procedure as required.
- Ensure offshore brownfield construction work is executed in compliance with Company rules, regulations, and standards and permit to work procedures as applicable.
- Develop and update resource (manpower and equipment) histogram weekly or monthly as required; Evaluate allocation of resources and provide recommendations to maintain
- required progress; Develop and implement plan versus actual progress charts (histogram/S curves). Reports and analyze deviations from plan.
- Track, monitor and forecast progress of all activities and deliverable such as products, engineering documents, fabrication status and construction of all discipline.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of fifteen (15) years’ experience primarily in Offshore Brownfield Engineering and Construction. International experience is preferred.
- 7 years’ Experience as an Offshore Construction Planner
- Good written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate at all levels from management to field labor.
- Ability to utilize planning tools such as MS excel, Access, MS Project, Primavera, Maximo, SAP and ERP.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below
- Recent Jobs from Primus Group
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Work Pack Preparator at Primus Group
- Barge Administrator at Primus Group
- Bardge Foreman at Primus Group
- Barge Mechanics at Primus Group
- Barge Superintendent at Primus Group
- Know More About Primus GroupSimilar Jobs
- Senior Project Engineer (Pipeline) at Sellafield Energy
- Electrical/Mechanical Technician at Willers Solutions
- Electrician at Invent Alliance Limited
- Watsan Team Leader at Solidarites International
- Electro-Mechanical Technician at Promasidor
- Plant Service Engineer (Hydro) at GE - General Electric
- Water Quality Promoter at Terre des hommes Foundation (Tdh)
- STTA Engineers & Quality Surveyors at North East Regional Initiative (NERI)