Postcard Distributor at First Equitorial
Posted on: 11 July, 2018
Deadline: 17 July, 2018
View Jobs in Real Estate
View All Jobs at First Equitorial
First Equitorial is a fully fledged Nigerian Real Estate Management, development and investment company. We offer benchmark real estate services from conception to completion. With our unique style and passion, we have successfully been able to provide clients with above average returns due to our keen awareness of the Nigerian market.
Employment Type: One (1) Month
- The Postcard Distributor will serve as the public face of the Company.
- The candidate will promote the company brand by handing out postcards to the general public, talking to people and engaging people on our service offerings.
- Handing out postcards to the general public at strategically chosen locations.
- Coordinate with marketing, sales, and other teams to provide support.
- Distributing postcards through residential front doors, fuel stations and other businesses.
- Must possess an in-depth knowledge of the information they are handing out and be a point of information for people with queries.
- Be committed to maintaining an excellent standard of customer service at all times.
- To support the work of the Business Development and Marketing Coordinator and the ethos of the organization.
- To act professionally at all times.
- Must be flexible as you may be required to work some evenings.
- Self-starter with emphasis on multi-tasking, prioritizing, and organization.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent social skills
- Must be confident in his/her approach
- Must be conversant with places on the island
- Interact and communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing
- Positive and professional team player.
- Minimum of SSCE/NECO
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good analytical/critical thinking.
- Must be neatly dressed and approachable.
- Previous experience working with the public is an added advantage.
- Self Confidence
- Effective verbal communication
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the relevant position applied for as heading
- Know More About First EquitorialSimilar Jobs
- Bakery Marketer at Sigma Consult
- Field Marketers at Talentbase
- Business Development Officer at KentParse Limited
- Sales Supervisor at E-Jay Prime Atlantic Limited
- Sales Executive at ASA SECURITY
- Direct Sales Agent at Westfield Consulting
- Marketing Executive at CallphoneNG
- Van Sales Representative at Technology Distributions Limited (TD)