Pharmacist at Anchor HMO
Posted on: 11 July, 2018
Deadline: 25 July, 2018
View Jobs in Healthcare / Medical
View All Jobs at Anchor HMO
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Anchor HMO International Company Limited is a Health Maintenance Organisation (HMO) incorporated in Nigeria to carry out the business of providing easy access to quality health services for individuals and corporate entities.
We have an authorized share capital in excess of 500 million naira in accordance with the provision of decree 35 of the Federal Government of Nigeria, which established the National Health Insurance Scheme. It is a great pleasure to introduce our organization to the insuring public.
- Dispensing medical prescription to patients appropriately.
- Checking prescriptions to ensure that there are no errors and that they are appropriate and safe for the individual patient.
- Providing advice on the dosage of medicines and the most appropriate form of medication, for example, tablet, injection, ointment or inhaler.
- Participating in ward rounds taking patients drug histories and involvement in decision making on appropriate treatment.
- Liaising with other medical staff on problem patients may experience when taking their medicines.
- Ensuring medicines are stored appropriately and securely.
- Ensure drug injurious to health are marked as appropriate and are not sold or supplied from the dispensing unit.
- Set standards and policies for the pharmaceutical aspect of the business.
- Provide information on expenditure on drugs.
- Preparing and quality-checking sterile medication, for example, intravenous medication.
- Applicant must have vast Knowledge about HMO.
- Must be highly skilled, knowledgeable with minimum of 3 years post-qualification experience in busy practice.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV's to: email@example.com
- Know More About Anchor HMOSimilar Jobs
- Pharmacist at Hazon Holdings
- Locum Pharmacist at Reddington Hospital
- Pharmacist - CONHESS 9 at Federal Teaching Hospital, Gombe (FTHG)
- Pharmacy Technician at Marigold Hospital and Critical Care Center
- Pharmacist at Marigold Hospital and Critical Care Center
- Production Pharmacist at Morison Industries Plc
- Pharmacy Technician at Chrisland University, Owode
- Pharmacy Technician at University of Ilorin