Access Bank Entry-level Training Programme 2018 at Access Bank
Posted on: 9 July, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View All Jobs at Access Bank
Access Bank Plc is a financial institution with presence in 9 countries in Africa and the United Kingdom and in all major cities in Nigeria. Also referred to as the Africa's Bank of Best Practise, Access Bank operates on a platform of strong ethics, governance and professionalism.
Access Bank Entry-level Training Programme 2018
Location: Democratic Republic of Congo
- Are you driven, confident and enthusiastic about the banking industry?
- Would you like to make your passion your career?
- Are you willing to join us in our journey to becoming a world-class financial institution? The Access Entry Level Training Programme is just for YOU!
- Your career journey with us starts with a 4-month intensive training program at the School of Banking Excellence, giving you an opportunity to be trained with other high caliber applicants.
- A graduate with a minimum of a second class upper division from a university acceptable to the bank, NYSC certificate and a maximum age of 24 years for Bachelor degree holders, 26 years for lawyers with a law degree.
- A graduate with a minimum of a second class lower from a university acceptable to the bank, NYSC certificate,a Masters' degree from top tier Universities acceptable to the Bank and a maximum age of 26 years.
- In our quest to retain the best pool of exceptional talents in the industry, the Bank consistently rewards high-performing employees and teams with adequate monetary and non-monetary compensation.
- This practice has had a significant impact in spurring our people to greater personal and organizational achievement.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Access Bank career website on access-bank-plc-2.workable.com to apply
- Know More About Access BankSimilar Jobs
- Financial Accountant at Graceco Limited
- Industrial Training Program at Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc.
- ET Consultant at World Bank
- Graduate Trainee at Techno Oil Limited
- Fresh Graduate at Workforce Management Centre
- Graduate Accountant at Tomi's Treats Limited
- Internship - Civil Engineering Program at Julius Berger
- Regional Project Delivery & Support Manager at United Bank for Africa (UBA)